Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Lmao and the heavy handedness begins. Obviously Charles Peanut Allergy Soule wrote this because the lack of self awareness is gleaming in medusa. "i won't let you take my peoples future." and I lol at the "We were trying to help mutants but no more." lol Charles soule can try as he may but I read his run on uncanny inhumans and all new inhumans and this is a flat out lie. He did nothing to support his own argument that inhumans tried to help and now is trying, and I stretch the word trying to make them look like victims but it's not working. It will be a long time before inhumans can recover from this when it comes to the general reader or basically anyone who goes back and reads the mutant run of books vs the inhuman ones and then reads this. The x-men barely even got any dialogue. lol
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-11-2017 at 09:56 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

I never expected I could say this more literally then I will now
    Go to hell, Medusa
    OH WAIT, WELCOME TO LIMBO YOUR HIGHNESS, HOPE YOU ENJOY THE STAY!!!!
    Last edited by Agronac919; 01-11-2017 at 09:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Some of the Mutant leaders were good (or dumb?) enough to actually give them time to find a M-Pox cure that was impossible to make, while their people were dying across the globe. The X-Men are not even trying to harm them, just contain them so they won't stop them from destroying that Cloud that's killing them and is going to make the planet inhabitable to them.

I can't sympathise with a group that released a poisonous cloud into the Earth and is willing to kill if someone decides to mess with it.

Also, this attack is nothing, no Inhumans are dying (except the ones Monet killed), but boo hoo, if we were to count bodies the Inhumans have way more blood on their hands for sure.
    I literally was thinking Medusa must be on crack. and they even bolded "my people." lol. and beast didn't even get a good quip back at that. It's obviously the x-men will only get a point of view in the individual tie in's but i'm okay with that. I didn't expect much from Soule.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Quote Originally Posted by jwatson View Post
    I literally was thinking Medusa must be on crack. and they even bolded "my people." lol. and beast didn't even get a good quip back at that. It's obviously the x-men will only get a point of view in the individual tie in's but i'm okay with that. I didn't expect much from Soule.
    Unlike his lame, older counter-part I actually like Teen Beast, and I actually found it a little weird that he didn't say anything back to her. But well, I guess we're asking too much from an Event that's trying (and failing) to make the Mutants look like the villains.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    Unlike his lame, older counter-part I actually like Teen Beast, and I actually found it a little weird that he didn't say anything back to her. But well, I guess we're asking too much from an Event that's trying (and failing) to make the Mutants look like the villains.
    I do find it interesting that the X-men and Young beast feel that Adult beast may have found a way to destroy the cloud but may be keeping it to himself. Beast is absolutely destroyed as a character if it turns out he had a way of doing something other than abandoning the planet.
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.

Lmao and the heavy handedness begins. Obviously Charles Peanut Allergy Soule wrote this because the lack of self awareness is gleaming in medusa. "i won't let you take my peoples future." and I lol at the "We were trying to help mutants but no more." lol Charles soule can try as he may but I read his run on uncanny inhumans and all new inhumans and this is a flat out lie. He did nothing to support his own argument that inhumans tried to help and now is trying, and I stretch the word trying to make them look like victims but it's not working. It will be a long time before inhumans can recover from this when it comes to the general reader or basically anyone who goes back and reads the mutant run of books vs the inhuman ones and then reads this. The x-men barely even got any dialogue. lol
    The lack of self awareness of that line was almost funny.

Duggan gave Soule and Lemire the perfect scenario for a mutant heel turn when the Inhumans took Hellion in during UA. Im surprised Medusa didn't turn him into counter mutant weapon yet.
    Captain, in Order to build a better world, sometimes means tearing the old one down... And that makes enemies.

Does Emma do anything?
    I was trying to do too much and not doing any of it as well as I could. But I've had a change of mind... though not everyone shall enjoy it. I will.

#midnightermonday #uglystepchildren #lolgbtcomedyshow

Tumblr: http://newmutantmayhem.tumblr.com/

IG: https://www.instagram.com/ginger_drew/

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by NewMutant View Post
    Does Emma do anything?
    She's not in it. Magneto barely makes a cameo.

BANNED

It's reflextion how bad and planned this whole storyline between the X-men and the Inhumans is.

Mighty Member

Love the page of the Inhumans looking sour in Limbo. Welcome to the last year of X-books!

Also writers like Soule are the reason Laura can't ever progress as a character from a killing machine.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Love the page of the Inhumans looking sour in Limbo. Welcome to the last year of X-books!

Also writers like Soule are the reason Laura can't ever progress as a character from a killing machine.
    Sad thing is, Soule should know better. He wrote her in the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, and was one of the ones who really helped establish that she no longer kills except as a last resort.

Quote Originally Posted by Ambaryerno View Post
    Sad thing is, Soule should know better. He wrote her in the Logan Legacy and Wolverines, and was one of the ones who really helped establish that she no longer kills except as a last resort.
    Soule can't even keep this event straight with the recent Inhumans titles. Asking him to remember what he wrote over a year ago is probably asking too much.

Twitter: @theprattlp donpricetag's Avatar

Little things irk me... The writers constantly having the Inhuman characters refer to the X-Men as "The mutants!" Just because the Inhumans don't any team names worth a @#$#, why do the X-Men not deserve to be referred to as what they are? Every single person down there is a X-Man of some form. And there are a lot of heavy hitters down there not doing much. Iceman and Storm alone should be able to do a whole lot more damage than what they are depicted doing. It sure doesnt look like they want to end the conflict quickly. But still one of the best X-Men related books I've read in awhile. Very good pacing, art could have been a bit more descript and the banter/dialogue was pretty good, if not a big chatty in places. One thing that kind of annoyed me was Storm sending Laura to chase down and track two people on a flying vehicle. Yeah I get Angel was there, but she didn't know anyone that could help her was available. 3.8/5
    Guild Member
    Realistically speaking about fictional matters. | Nutcases need not respond. | Stay outta my DMs. | Why does the "House of Ideas" keep duplicating characters?! | If an idea or belief cannot stand up to criticism it's probably... bad.

Quote Originally Posted by donpricetag View Post
    One thing that kind of annoyed me was Storm sending Laura to chase down and track two people on a flying vehicle. Yeah I get Angel was there, but she didn't know anyone that could help her was available. 3.8/5
    Yeah, why didn't she grounded that thing herself? One thunderbolt... lol