Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    Incredible Member

Why does this Poochie acts so surprised that the X-men are attacking her, she's been foresawing this since DoX #1 and she's been working on a contigency plan because of it, not even she believed that a giant cloud of death roaming the earth was a sustainable situation, so why does she act like a poor innocent woman that only wanted to help and is suddenly being attacked by the people she's been killing with her dumb cloud, oh poor Medusa!
    Last edited by lollie_poppy; 01-11-2017 at 10:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fantasy Free Me View Post
    I laughed way to hard at Medusa screaming at Beast, telling him that their deal is over because they've "endangered her people", bitch please, your deal was garbage and you're a hypocrite. I disliked the issue because it felt like Civil War II where we got a bunch of nothing with a side of heroes fighting other heroes but that scene with the Inhuman Royal Family trapped in Limbo surrounded by Demons did make me smile.

Also as much as I'm Team X-Men I don't want any Inhumans to die BUT I would love if Black Bolt was actually punished for releasing that stupid death cloud into the world, and add Medusa to the mix for allowing it and protecting it.
    Now I want to see this.

It seems like it was too easy though know the Inhumans are still going to turn the table at some point. Teleporters can do a lot of damage no matter how strong your defense is.

Well if the plot is bad at least the fans will be able to enjoy the action scenes.

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Why does this Poochie acts so surprised that the X-men are attacking her, she's been foresawing this since DoX #1 and she's been working on a contigency plan because of it, not even she believed that a giant cloud of death roaming the earth was a sustainable situation, so why does she act like a poor innocent woman that only wanted to help and is suddenly being attacked by the people she's been killing with her dumb cloud, oh poor Medusa!
    Because they need to make the Inhumans look like good people or at least balance the conflict to both sides although doubt this will work the way they would like.
    Last edited by Knives; 01-11-2017 at 10:42 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Narasinha View Post
    Yeah, why didn't she grounded that thing herself? One thunderbolt... lol
    Or one strong wind.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Because she and her crew got their butts kicked because the underestimated the X-Men and mutants in general. She had expected the other powerful members of the royal family to be available, but BlackBolt, Crystal, and Karnak all got taken out. The Nuhumans were too untrained and new to go up against the X-Men. In short she knew that she and the Inhumans were screwed, because of BlackBolt's decision to do the terrigen bomb, and her decision to attack anyone trying to destroy the clouds.

The final splash page made the whole issue worth the price IMO. Bad. Ass.

Enjoyable issue. The X-Men are still winning. I'll enjoy this for as long as it is allowed to last.

>Oh, Medusa. So hypocritical, as usual.
    >If that one little room was all that Beast had to work with...

Favourite panels...
    This reminds me so much of Blake's Great Red Dragon paintings. Well done, Yu.
    ivx1.jpg
    Teen Angel looks awesome and Laura looks vicious.
    ivx2.jpg
    ivx3.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Astonishing Member useridgoeshere's Avatar

X-Men look great again in this issue.

I love that there's a sense that once again, Marvel tries to paint one picture, but ends up unintentionally painting the opposite one. And once again, we'll get to read marvel folks telling us we're wrong in our interpretation. History does rhyme.
    Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    Soule can't even keep this event straight with the recent Inhumans titles. Asking him to remember what he wrote over a year ago is probably asking too much.
    The end of his run on inhumans is the best thing to happen to Soule. I'm sure it's not easy to write something that is obviously being thrust upon him and makes his characters look like horrible monsters.

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    Enjoyable issue. The X-Men are still winning. I'll enjoy this for as long as it is allowed to last.

>Oh, Medusa. So hypocritical, as usual.
    >If that one little room was all that Beast had to work with...

Favourite panels...
    This reminds me so much of Blake's Great Red Dragon paintings. Well done, Yu.
    ivx1.jpg
    Teen Angel looks awesome and Laura looks vicious.
    ivx2.jpg
    ivx3.jpg
    Thank you for posting these pictures.

Medusa and others in limbo surrounded by demons loved it .

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Thank you for posting these pictures.

Medusa and others in limbo surrounded by demons loved it .
    I do get why Storm isn't on the attack per se though. I think she is handling giving directions and taking out all the big weapons on attilian so the x-men can do their thing without worry. Every panel of her showed lightning hitting a weapon in the distance.

I was glad at how easily Medusa got taken out. Hard to take medusa seriously. I can't believe that "we were trying to help" you like the inhumans had no part in the current plight of mutant kind. It wasn't the x-men who released the gas, it was blackbolt. and it wasn't the x-men who destroyed their crystals which are suppose to be so culturally important. That was black bolt too. It's like the inhumans get no consequences and that kind of makes me feel like the x-men are being too easy on them. But I guess it is what it is. I just want it over. Soule is a terrible writer in my opinion. He thought he could get away with world building in the two inhuman books and show no consequences or no helping like he would lead one to believe and now wants us to just imagine that it happened because he had a character say so. The arrogance in the inhuman editors and writers at the notion that people would just buy into the inhumanity of this whole thing is what will be the hardest thing the inhumans have to face going forward.
    Last edited by jwatson; 01-11-2017 at 11:55 AM.
    Don't let anyone else hold the candle that lights the way to your future because only you can sustain the flame.
    Number of People on my ignore list: 0
    #conceptualthinking ^_^
    #ByeMarvEN

Into the breach.
    https://www.instagram.com/jartist27/

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by SuperiorSuperboy View Post
    Just like jumped on at this point. Ain't sure if this is the right place to ask but...

What were the Avengers doing at this point?

Why didn't they stop this Terrigan Mist that is like killing mutants left and right?
    The Avengers NEVER help Mutants. Well, there might have been a mishap with writing a couple times, where they did.

Astonishing Member Soulsword323's Avatar

Pretty solid issue, no where near as dynamic as the last one, but still good. Love seeing the inhumans getting transported to Limbo, and thought Magik's "Gonna teleport me some inhumans" was pretty funny. What I did find interesting in this issue however was that Medusa was preparing for this war just like Emma had been doing, by having the inhumans read the X-Men's files so that they could be prepared to fight them.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulsword323 View Post
    Pretty solid issue, no where near as dynamic as the last one, but still good. Love seeing the inhumans getting transported to Limbo, and thought Magik's "Gonna teleport me some inhumans" was pretty funny. What I did find interesting in this issue however was that Medusa was preparing for this war just like Emma had been doing, by having the inhumans read the X-Men's files so that they could be prepared to fight them.
    Ok WHY do everyone have files on the X-men like its easy to get ahold of? Not only that how come the X-men don't ever say we got files on inhumans or avengers before a fight? I just find it funny everyone in the MU has a file on a X-man or mutant like its money.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Calintz View Post
    Ok WHY do everyone have files on the X-men like its easy to get ahold of? Not only that how come the X-men don't ever say we got files on inhumans or avengers before a fight? I just find it funny everyone in the MU has a file on a X-man or mutant like its money.
    I don't think they get 'hold of' files. They will have created those themselves. Which is logic. They met most of them before. Bet the X-Men have files on each Inhuman they know as well.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    I don't think they get 'hold of' files. They will have created those themselves. Which is logic. They met most of them before. Bet the X-Men have files on each Inhuman they know as well.
    Oooooooooooo ok. That makes more sense. I can see making a dossier on someone or a group just in case.
    My mind went to the whole government or an avenger giving them access to files of super powered mutants or heroes for that matter for the sake of nothing.

I do have to say seeing Medusa and Human Torch in limbo put a Cheshire Cat smile on my face. Well looks like UA will be down a member, any takers? lol

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Medusa-"This is my home. These are my people. I will not let the X-Men steal their future". REALLY Medusa?? Like you stole the mutants future?

Loved that panel showing Warpath swinging a long concrete slab around like a baseball bat. LOL

Magik just jumping around and teleporting the Inhumans off the field of battle was both genius and hilarious. And Kurt does the same to Medusa. Ha!

Inferno on fighting Sabretooth--"I know, we're screwed" LOL

Another great issue for the X-Men. I hope this keep up, but I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor