Page 7 of 33 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

I cannot think of two more garbage characters than the two who escaped.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    I cannot think of two more garbage characters than the two who escaped.
    Beast and Medusa

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Sabretooth says over coms or telepathy or w/e that Torch is down.
    If Johnny stays in the air, Sabretooth is toast. But He was barely in the air when they started fighting. Once Sabretooth gets his hands on Johnny, it's all over.

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Which made me snort. Because that is closing in on the lead as the dumbest thing in this event so far, even fighting Black Bolt getting beaten by diamond Frost and Dazzler for the top spot.
    How so? It was the perfect play against BB. Dazzler absorbs sounds. The more he hits Dazzler with, the more energy she has to hit him back with.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Quote Originally Posted by anthony_lynch15 View Post
    Thought the issue was okay.
    Like seeing the X-Men kick the Inhuman's @$$es so quickly, but now that just means the Inhumans get to spend the next few issues fighting back as the underdogs.
    I'm guessing Iso & Inferno gather Karnak, Lockjaw and Reader (who pretty much has the potential to turn the tables completely on his own)

My own summary of the issue.

LOL! Good one!
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Agronac919 View Post
    Beast and Medusa
    Beast is defintely not a garbage character. And he didn't escape yet either.

Quote Originally Posted by WallStreeter View Post
    The idea was to keep him separate from the rest of the royal family. He's a major asset. Notice they have BlackBolt somewhere else as well.
    Yeah, but it's dumb. Easier to just dump them all in Limbo and not have to worry about them (although we all know Lockjaw is going to come to the rescue).

Quote Originally Posted by Magnusilver View Post
    ……Why? It's reasonable to have made something as an alternative to the plan that mutants move onto Mars.
    That wasn't the hypothetical I replied to.

I still say that Maximus is going to come in and muck everything up for the X-Men. He hasn't been shown or featured yet. He will come in and turn the tide somehow and then it will be the Inhumans turn to knock the X-Men around. I just know Marvel.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Knight1047 View Post
    I still say that Maximus is going to come in and muck everything up for the X-Men. He hasn't been shown or featured yet. He will come in and turn the tide somehow and then it will be the Inhumans turn to knock the X-Men around. I just know Marvel.
    Not before book 6 where Emma goes out in a blaze of glory daaahling

BANNED

This mad me Laugh here are my likes

My Likes:

I like Magik porting the Inhumans to Limbo.

I liked Storm giving orders and Magneto ensured the citizens were safe.

I like the Royal family faces when they were stranded in Limbo like "aww shit"

I like Luars attacking ISO.

I liked Sabertooth attacking The traitor Jhonny storm.

Dislikes:

Medusa screaming at young Beast about a deal that SHE DIDNT come up with Storm did.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Wiccan View Post
    I can't hide it, I kinda loved the "At least we're away from Wolverine" and then Logan shows up "Guess this just ain't your day".
    Yeah, that was a highlight. I thought this was fun. It's a brisk-paced action issue, but I thought it handled it well (compare and contrast this to Civil War II).

To me, the best part is Sabretooth. He is terrifying here. The closest analogy to me is Uncanny X-Men 213 during the Mutant Massacre when he breaks into the mansion and overpowers everyone but Betsy Braddock. He came off less a person so much as a force of nature. I thought that worked really well.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Mighty Member

Personal theory: Eldrac sent the two Inhumans to OML because he wants the X-men to beat the ones who enslaved him.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Personal theory: Eldrac sent the two Inhumans to OML because he wants the X-men to beat the ones who enslaved him.
    It would have been more reliable to teleport them into orbit or the Earth's core... but the irony of sending them from one Wolverine to another was great.

So the Inhumans have their own sentient, seemingly invulnerable Siege Perilous? *sigh* Poor bastard. I bet he wants to die.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Quote Originally Posted by jpmst17 View Post
    i liked this issue, but the inhumans are not sympathetic at all. almost every one of them comes off horribly, especially medusa. i love that they are trying to make her seem nobel, but she comes off as a piece of back stabbing trash
    As tv tropes would say, she would be the definition of unintentionally unsympathetic.

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.ph...yUnsympathetic

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by nx01a View Post
    It would have been more reliable to teleport them into orbit or the Earth's core... but the irony of sending them from one Wolverine to another was great.

So the Inhumans have their own sentient, seemingly invulnerable Siege Perilous? *sigh* Poor bastard. I bet he wants to die.
    He recently grew legs and escaped. It was kinda funny. I think it was Soule's first run.