Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Warren has had his moments over the years, it's just that some writers have thrown him under the bus in one way or another like Remender to push other characters, and then since Remender no writer has really tried anything with Warren, here's hoping that Bunn's upcoming issue sorts things out and doesn't add more convoluted circumstances to Warren, he doesn't need that right now, he needs the opposite, maybe he and Betsy temporarily ride off into the sunset together...

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    maybe he and Betsy temporarily fly off into the sunset together...
    Fixed that for you.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Ultimate Member

Thanks, yeah that works better...

Incredible Member Infernal-Ginger's Avatar

This was the best Rachel has looked since her Excalibur Phoenix years - she looked awesome. This is the best her current costume looked too....now I actually really like it....too bad she gets the awful new costume soon.

Great issue...nice twist that Sabs has been helping to feed M. Really wish this book would continue with Bunn in some fashion.

Mixed feelings here to be honest, on the hand you know Marvel will try to show that the Inhumans while not saints in this are not entirely guilty and deserving of this fate. I mean the Royals in Limbo makes sense but then you got this issue here that shows innocents got caught in the crossfire and now are dead. I figure Betsy and Storm will be the ones who will voice the most guilt here where as Magneto and Mystique will write it off as collateral damage. Never liked seeing innocents killed no matter who side they are on but i guess it was a fools hope to think the X-men could pull this off with no Inhumans casualties, i am with them but i hope this does not go without consequence, the people should never pay for the mistakes of their leaders.

New JerZ. You KNOW something! Tell me what you know!

I used to miss Rogue; if Monet "disappears" I'd be heartbroken again.
    Author of X-Forums.

Follow Goddess on Instagram.

Great issue. Not sure if anyone mentioned this. Creed didn't leave Monet as she was being all remorseful. There's a panel where he thew her against a rock. He seemed to have either knocked her out or slowed her down. To get to the kid first. Which doesn't make sense considering the ending. That was my only gripe. The ending kind of mooted a few pages.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Goddess View Post
    I used to miss Rogue; if Monet "disappears" I'd be heartbroken again.
    You can read Rogue adventures.

BANNED

WOW all I can say is.....this Issue.....was DARK.

The Best There Is berserkerclaw's Avatar

great art and a great little tale. nice developmeny for Creed. i hope that it continues into Weapon X. i feel for M and her situation.
    X-Men Forever

I really like how they are not pushing Creed as a pure goodie too shoe now. This was a dark issue, I love how the issue ends. "I'll tell the xmen the truth. The inhuman didn't survive. He was taken by the demons." Clever sort of double entendre.

Agree with everyone in here. Not a big Creed fan tbh but this was cool and I kinda enjoyed him in this run overall
    "yeah, chum, the devil you say, bunkie" - claremont

BANNED

Seemed like some pretty deep character development to have Monet fighting Sabretooth the way she was. Like Victor said she ones that when he cuts those tongues Emplates voice is silenced for a little bit and I would say at least it allows her to reassert control when she reaching her darkest. To me this along with how she got Empaltes essence in the first place takes M to a whole new level and establishes her as being much more deep and layered than the arrogant bitchy snarky for no reason person that we've seen some portray her as. In a way it seems that she is mirroring Emma Frost in the idea that there's more to them than what is sometimes portrayed. I hope this gets explored more.

It would be pretty cool if a combination of Emma, Psylocke and Rachel had to do a psychic surgery on Monet to rid her of her brother, and then have her in some way morning his "death" or the loss of his presence and essence because who knows where he would turn up next. But him being gone could make for even more trouble later. Especially knowing that Monet would likely feel that her sacrifice in absorbing him was a way of protecting others and keeping tabs on him, while maybe simultaneously holding on to some aspect of her big brother.

Also I haven't been a fan of the inversion stuff but Creed has been pretty cool. I thought it would have been even better if Wolverine had been in this role, but Creed has been interesting. Kinda makes me wish he was somehow possessed by someone else and somewhat good while still trying to fight against his baser instincts. Maybe he can get Xavier's brain or something lol
    Last edited by DreadnoughtHelldiver; 01-12-2017 at 04:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by DreadnoughtHelldiver View Post
    Seemed like some pretty deep character development to have Monet fighting Sabretooth the way she was. Like Victor said she ones that when he cuts those tongues Emplates voice is silenced for a little bit and I would say at least it allows her to reassert control when she reaching her darkest. To me this along with how she got Empaltes essence in the first place takes M to a whole new level and establishes her as being much more deep and layered than the arrogant bitchy snarky for no reason person that we've seen some portray her as. In a way it seems that she is mirroring Emma Frost in the idea that there's more to them than what is sometimes portrayed. I hope this gets explored more.

It would be pretty cool if a combination of Emma, Psylocke and Rachel had to do a psychic surgery on Monet to rid her of her brother, and then have her in some way morning his "death" or the loss of his presence and essence because who knows where he would turn up next. But him being gone could make for even more trouble later. Especially knowing that Monet would likely feel that her sacrifice in absorbing him was a way of protecting others and keeping tabs on him, while maybe simultaneously holding on to some aspect of her big brother.

Also I haven't been a fan of the inversion stuff but Creed has been pretty cool. I thought it would have been even better if Wolverine had been in this role, but Creed has been interesting. Kinda makes me wish he was somehow possessed by someone else and somewhat good while still trying to fight against his baser instincts. Maybe he can get Xavier's brain or something lol
    any one of those psychics alone could probably do it, with best results going Emma>Rachel>Betsy

I am still processing this issue!

LOL