Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

It's just weird considering Soule was the one who wrote the Thunderbolts freeing Guido from his position as a Hell Lord. Just seems he should write about how that baggage would really affect members of X-Factor, most prominently Monet, now more than ever.

Ultimate Member

Perhaps it's a reflection of how Marvel sees Guido, or that Bunn doesn't want to include that part of M's history for whatever reason...

BANNED

While the story is interesting, I dislike the premise of having unintended Inhumans found in Limbo as it implies that Magik got sloppy.

I really loved PAD's X-Factor, but I don't see what needed to be referenced in this arc (or any). Guido hasn't appeared in this series and outside of non-speaking cameos in IvX, hasn't even been seen with Monet at all.

Anyway, Sabretooth was always the cast member I was most skeptical about (even moreso than Fantomex or Xorn--and the latter really won me over). I always thought the book would've been far better off with Old Man Logan (who suffered in Extraordinary X-Men IMO) or even Warpath in Creed's place. This issue kind of made his presence worth it. I'm a Monet stan, but this was very much so Creed's beautifully morose swan song from this series and I'm not mad about it.

I wish this book could continue. If it is indeed ending soon, it feels like an epic cut right in the middle of it's second act. While subsequent arcs didn't match the opening's near perfection (some Land missteps that may have also affected the way I felt about some of the dialogue), this book will be sorely missed and its potential for further stories will be void that will be long felt unless Ressurexion just kills it on all corners.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Wissenschaft View Post
    Actually, I think Psylocke would be the last one Creed would ever tell about Monet. This is a woman who was willing and able to kill her own lover (archangel) if she thought it was just or necessary to save others. What do you think Psylocke is going to do if she finds out M has been feeding off and killing inhumans?

If the recent years of writing has taught us anything, its that Psylocke is a killer. A part of herself might hate it and justify it as a necessary evil but shes a killer and she enjoys the hunt. Psylocke is the last person Creed would confide in. Psylocke has a strong sense of justice as well and she would feel compelled to stop M one way or another. Did I mention shes a killer?
    I think Betsy would try to save Monet first, she's not that kill happy. But fine, Rachel was just there wasn't she? Get her instead. This is marius we're talking about here, he kipnapped and tortured Monet for like years. She probably would rather die than be his tool.

Count me as someone else who likes what they have done with Sabertooth. I can understand reverting him to a more savage state. I rather not see yet another psycho, sociopath with a 24/7 anti-X-men obsession. It makes for boring, stale very predictable characters. I hope they don't do the same with Monet go to far in that she goes too much to the dark side. Then given how her new abilties and possibly not wanting to give them up. Maybe she may end up becoming a new X-villain. Or a much darker ant-hero style character.
    Last edited by sureshot; 01-29-2017 at 04:03 PM.
    Jean loves me this I know because the church says it so.

Havok and Emma were right.