Default Elsa vs. Twinrova

Elsa from Frozen takes on the Sorceress Sisters :Twinrova from the Legend of Zelda series.

Scenario A) Koume and Kotake are fighting separately.

Scenario B) Koume and Kotake are in their merged form.

*Twinrova can refer to both the merged form of the two Gerudo witches as well as a pseudonym that collectively refers to the two witches when they are separated.

Fantastic Member

Elsa brings down the pain if she has the intent. She imbued a pile of snow with sentience and froze an entire kingdom in the time it took to sing a song. Like, by accident. She just meant to make the castle from what I understand. If she had the intent to rain an icy death on twinrova I doubt theyd be able to stop it. She wouldnt even have to be in the same city.

Unless you think rudimentary elemental beam attacks with some splash, limited potion making skills, and annoying laughs will win. Unless there is a vastly more powerful version I'm not thinking of. But I don't even like Frozen, and I've played the whole Zelda series through, and most of them twice (all except AoL Screw AoL). Some of them in the double digits. One of them in the triple digits. (Oot at least twice a week for several years) Still can't think of any way Twinrova could pull this one out.
    Last edited by klefmung; 01-11-2017 at 03:59 PM.

At least in the Ocarina of Time manga, Koume (the fire elemental witch) let loose a blast that Link was BARELY able to deflect in time with his Hylian shield, and the blast was so intense, the shield was beginning to actually melt, QUICKLY. It was happening fast enough as to if Nabooru hadn't intervened with the Mirror Shield...

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    At least in the Ocarina of Time manga, Koume (the fire elemental witch) let loose a blast that Link was BARELY able to deflect in time with his Hylian shield, and the blast was so intense, the shield was beginning to actually melt, QUICKLY. It was happening fast enough as to if Nabooru hadn't intervened with the Mirror Shield...
    But correct me if I'm wrong here. Either witch or the combined form would still have to shoot a beam of some sort, right? One that travels between herself and elsa? Since Elsa is shown to create ice at a distance, should she not be able to form an icicle already through their hearts? And simultaneously shield up with a spontaneous sheet of ice thick enough to cool the blast?

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    But correct me if I'm wrong here. Either witch or the combined form would still have to shoot a beam of some sort, right? One that travels between herself and elsa? Since Elsa is shown to create ice at a distance, should she not be able to form an icicle already through their hearts? And simultaneously shield up with a spontaneous sheet of ice thick enough to cool the blast?
    That is highly likely, yes.

Else, in Once Upon a Time (which is a crappy continuation of the canon) creates a wall of ice that was completely unphased by fire. Her ice is very, very strong.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    Else, in Once Upon a Time (which is a crappy continuation of the canon) creates a wall of ice that was completely unphased by fire. Her ice is very, very strong.
    Not to argue that, but Koume was capable (in the Ocarina of Time manga) to let loose a blast of fire that was able to melt that shield Link was using to try to deflect it. Unlike in the game (where the shield has a wooden inlay), the shield was 100% metal (most likely steel or iron). The blast was sustained, so without intervention, the shield would have completely melted.

http://www.engineeringtoolbox.com/me...als-d_860.html

Assuming that the manga Hylian Shield is made 100% of iron, it has a minimum melting point of at least 2060 degrees Fahrenheit, Meaning that it has to be in an environment or situation where that level of heat is sustainable.

Assuming that the manga Hylian Shield is made 100% of steel, it has a minimum melting point of at least 2600 degrees Fahrenheit, meaning (once again) that it has to be in an environment or situation where that level of heat is sustainable.

Given how fast that shield was melting, it is clear that the shield was being blasted with more than the minimum amount of heat required to actually melt it.

The problem is that Link should have clearly taken (at least) SOME heat damage in that scenario.

Elsa's icewall withstood temperature from fire that penetrated and burned people instantly when shot by Regina. Same Regina tired to take out Elsa's ice wall.

The ice wall won.

10.jpg

The shield of Link, melting under the magic of Koume.

10X.jpg

Here is the same scan, but with a personal annotation from me.