Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Ultimate Member

Where are Polaris, Havok et all anyways?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Maestroneto View Post
    It appears Rogue will be the X-traitor.

Also interesting that Xorn is part of Magneto's history. Xorn = Magneto after all.
    Xorn is part of the x team's history. Not Magneto...lol

Ultimate Member

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    Last we saw Lorna she helped Magneto and then got stabbed in the back and some of her powers stolen/borrowed by him for the effort, not literally but you get the picture...right now she's in limbo, Alex showed up for Scott's funeral...amazed that they remembered that he even existed, and now he's back in limbo, inverted and still with all of the scars...just saying that both might not qualify as X-men since they're not on a team currently, therefore neither could switch sides...

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by The Cool Thatguy View Post
    IvX Deadpool Tie-In Mercs.

According to Cullen Bunn Marvel interview All of Deadpool's squad sympathize with the X-men. (for different reasons)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Calaigah View Post
    Yay, Iceman got asked to sit with the big boys.

I still think Magik will be the traitor. I believe the "betrayal" will be the cliffhanger. The EXM issue after this one is the one focused on Magik's stability.
    Magik wont, EXM seems to be tying into the Sapna storyline where Magik was force to kill her and seems to show she hasn't recovered from that.

This was already teased before the event started. Marvel can't let the X-men win this battle too easily. This is the part of the story I think X-men fans are dreading. Marvel is going to do whatever it can to make the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners out to be the underdogs. That somehow they, the high and might elites who spent much of their existence in a secret city and never lifting a finger to contribute to the world until the events of Infinity made that too inconvenient, can actually be underdogs is pretty ridiculous. But Marvel will find a way. Movie rights give them too much incentive. I'm not looking forward to this part. I just hope it goes by quickly so we can get to ResurrXion faster.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    This was already teased before the event started. Marvel can't let the X-men win this battle too easily. This is the part of the story I think X-men fans are dreading. Marvel is going to do whatever it can to make the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners out to be the underdogs. That somehow they, the high and might elites who spent much of their existence in a secret city and never lifting a finger to contribute to the world until the events of Infinity made that too inconvenient, can actually be underdogs is pretty ridiculous. But Marvel will find a way. Movie rights give them too much incentive. I'm not looking forward to this part. I just hope it goes by quickly so we can get to ResurrXion faster.
    of course x-men can't win easily, every comic there has to be some tension

Rogue can't be the x-man that changes sides... she voted against the attack on the inhumans. If she "changes sides" then that would mean that she would start attacking the inhumans. The wording doesn't make sense. She voted to not go to new Attilan and attack them, that doesn't mean she isn't an x-man or mutant leader as she is in fact the leader of the unity division. Her involvement at the table is sound since it is a mutant related issue and she is basically the PR person for coexistence which might be hard to spin after all of this. Not saying that I don't agree with the x-men, but she is in a tough spot publicly.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Muffinman View Post
    Rogue can't be the x-man that changes sides... she voted against the attack on the inhumans. If she "changes sides" then that would mean that she would start attacking the inhumans. The wording doesn't make sense. She voted to not go to new Attilan and attack them, that doesn't mean she isn't an x-man or mutant leader as she is in fact the leader of the unity division. Her involvement at the table is sound since it is a mutant related issue and she is basically the PR person for coexistence which might be hard to spin after all of this. Not saying that I don't agree with the x-men, but she is in a tough spot publicly.
    X-men side = attacking inhumans
    Rogue was against
    she can change side from X-men to her side

Quote Originally Posted by lollie_poppy View Post
    Well yeah, Emma could have telepathically sense his presence and Magneto could feel the disturbance in the magnetic fields, like what is Mosaic made of? And Mags has strong phychic defenses.
    The previews advertising Mosaic said that he was completely undetectable and no one could tell when he was possessing them or others. I'm not reading the book so I don't know how true that turned out to be.
    Quote Originally Posted by The General, JLA #38
    'Why?' Just to see the disappointment on your corn-fed, gee-whiz face, Superman. And because a great dark voice on the edge of nothing spoke to me and said you all had to die. There is no 'Why?'

Remember Mags, wear your helmet.
    Game Over man! Game Over!

So Mosaic infiltrated them since there first meeting altogether or is this a separate occasion? other than this I'm pleased by the art its not too diff from Lenil

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Diammandis View Post
    So Mosaic infiltrated them since there first meeting altogether or is this a separate occasion? other than this I'm pleased by the art its not too diff from Lenil
    Ah ****. He probably did it from the very beginning.

Check that. He can't have. Iceman is there. And Iceman was not at the original meeting.

Quote Originally Posted by Namor'sWrath View Post
    Ah ****. He probably did it from the very beginning.

Check that. He can't have. Iceman is there. And Iceman was not at the original meeting.
    oh wow yep I didn't notice iceman at all lool

Jesus Christ, redeemer! The Whovian's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Sound View Post
    Rogue decided to not be included. Makes me wonder why she's included in that meeting.....
    I swear. If they have Rogue betray the X-Men I'm going to lose it.
    “Now faith, hope, and love remain, and the greatest of these is love.”--1 Corinthians 13:13

“You had a dream; I have a plan”--Cyclops

“There's no point in being grown up if you can't be childish sometimes.”--The Doctor