Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Astonishing Member

Default Weakest Digimon/Pokemon/Yugioh Monsters that can solo Silver Age Superman

Exactly what the thread's title says
    whatever Scientists tells us what they believes are the only things that exists in Reality(our world), they treats what US government and mainstream news media said about things like 9/11, CO2 Emissions, and so on as their gospel

https://lnk.bio/Masonicon

calling Real Life Martial Artists that can break walls "Comic Book Peak Human" is like calling Pre-new52!Cassandra Cain "Shounen Manga character"

Quote Originally Posted by Masonicon View Post
    Exactly what the thread's title says
    Weakest Digimon: NoOnemon.

Weakest Pokemon: NoNoWayBro.

Weakest YuGiOh monster: NotAChanceInHell, the Hopeless.

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by Ultra_Sonic View Post
    Weakest Digimon: NoOnemon.

Weakest Pokemon: NoNoWayBro.

Weakest YuGiOh monster: NotAChanceInHell, the Hopeless.
    There's a pokemon that's a creator God, then two with the complete powers of time and space, respectively. I think the debate is how low down the ladder you can go. There is no question if any can.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    There's a pokemon that's a creator God, then two with the complete powers of time and space, respectively. I think the debate is how low down the ladder you can go.
    not fast enough for supes.

Digimon: The Galaxy Sized Neo who can unmake the Universe, because Power-Creep.
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by master of read View Post
    not fast enough for supes.
    Dialga has complete mastery of time. I assume that extends to the time it takes to get from wherever supes starts to it.

And ignoring that, Arceus is still a God who should be immune to destruction, at least by force. I mean, this logic derived from the fact that destruction means being taken out of existence, existence being a complete function of arceus will.

nice to meet ya! master of read's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by klefmung View Post
    Dialga has complete mastery of time. I assume that extends to the time it takes to get from wherever supes starts to it.

And ignoring that, Arceus is still a God who should be immune to destruction, at least by force. I mean, this logic derived from the fact that destruction means being taken out of existence, existence being a complete function of arceus will.
    feats for dialga time stopping someone moving at FTL?

and arceus got taken out by a friggin meteor. supes can hit a wee bit harder than that.