Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    It'll happen eventually, as our lord and savior Chris Claremont intended.

Kitty and Rachel already got matching haircuts for ResurrXion too.
    LOL. Well, you keep living in that shipping bubble

Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If I'm wrong, and they actually make Kitty and Rachel/Illyana an actual thing in the comics (and not just hints) then in my signature I'll put in ''YAAS QUEEN''. Deal?

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Yeah, Bendis just randomly out of the blue established the two as being together at the tail end of The Trial of Jean Grey (they only had, like, one scene by themselves). Bendis did squat and left Humphries to do most of the heavy lifting and put the relationship on fast forward.
    That I will admit was really odd, that it came out of nowhere. Honestly thought I missed something when I was first reading through the comics. What Humphries had to work with, I thought he pulled it off really well, enjoyed reading them.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by John Ossie View Post
    LOL. Well, you keep living in that shipping bubble

Tell you what, I'll make a deal with you. If I'm wrong, and they actually make Kitty and Rachel/Illyana an actual thing in the comics (and not just hints) then in my signature I'll put in ''YAAS QUEEN''. Deal?
    lol, you don't have to but they already were a thing in X-Men: The End. Kitty was POTUS, Rachel was First Lady and they even had kids.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DDM View Post
    lol, you don't have to but they already were a thing in X-Men: The End. Kitty was POTUS, Rachel was First Lady and they even had kids.
    Really? You're not just pulling my leg?...Damn...I'll just go and change my signature now LOL.

Astonishing Member Ken Ashcroft's Avatar

I thought Kitty and Bobby Drake seemed well suited but I guess that coupling not going to be rekindled any time.... ever!

Mighty Member

Default Starlord & Kitty Pride

Quote Originally Posted by Inversed View Post
    Okay, I really need to know, is anyone else upset as well about Peter & Kitty breaking up, AGAIN, this time seemingly for good? The whole arc with their relationship was what got me into reading both the Star-Lord books and the new Guardians Of The Galaxy, as well as the Battleworld mini-series. I thought they were all really enjoyable to read, especially something like Out Of Orbit. I know it's comics so I should expect these things to change, I just hope all that development doesn't become a waste.
    And to know if anyone is in the same boat as me.
    What killed the 2 recent Starlord runs for me and related tie-ins was the relationship nonsense.It brought the action to a screeching halt. The Collector talk show sequence was about the worst crap ever and is one of the reasons I won't follow any further GOG related titles once Gamora concludes. The Gamora arc at this time with only 1 issue in is where these mini runs and Drax should have gone. It almost seemed as if these were written to tie-in GOG and the X-men for some future movie if Marvel and Fox ever come to terms.