Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Even if it was already mentioned a Wonder Woman game inspired by Final Fantasy is a no brainer to me. I would love to explore Themyscira like that and learn more about the mythology through story and collectable items. Though it should have a tactical feel to it rather than the static fighting System or something action based but with a chance to switch between characters during a fight.

Telltale Game with Constantine.

Point and Click adventure for all ages with the cast of Gotham Academy.

I'd like a Justice League International game inspired by Overwatch.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Avi View Post
    Even if it was already mentioned a Wonder Woman game inspired by Final Fantasy is a no brainer to me. I would love to explore Themyscira like that and learn more about the mythology through story and collectable items. Though it should have a tactical feel to it rather than the static fighting System or something action based but with a chance to switch between characters during a fight.
    That sounds great, I'd love to switch between Amazons in that kind of setting.

Fantastic Member ZoomZolomonZoom's Avatar

Superman would be awesome to have a few games centered around.

Maybe instead of being all mysterious and puzzle-like it's classic action, adventure with a more light hearted tone. I'd also say The Flash but I don't trust DC to do the character justice anymore.
    My name is Hunter Zolomon. Despite what the public believes, I am the fastest man alive

Shazam!!! I'd love it. Press Y to say "Shazam!" Interesting Mr. Mind boss fight and a Black Adam final boss. Would be great.

Astonishing Member

When graphics get good enough, an Aquaman video game would be awesome. Make it open world, taking place on land and in the sea. Have Mera as a follower and try to regain the throne after he's overthrown by Ocean Master.

The Atom would be awesome too. Make it REALLY open world lol.