A Zest 4 KungFu Treachery Darth Drizzle's Avatar

Default Insane Power Jumps: G.O.H vs?

Just caught up on God Of High School and wow. From endlessly explaining how Martial Arts vs Re-Martial Arts and perfect technique of kicks and punches is crucial to "real power" to accidentally throwing around Mars(the planet) and people creating 4 Quadrillion clones.

To compare the Arc started with with people/fighters doing things class 40-80 people might do, then hours later Planet leveling blasts and instantly knocking people to the Sun were fair game.

So the question is what other series had quick time power jumps of insane levels like this. Kongoh Bancho was another good one where near instant insane power jumps that threw the series into overdrive.

Legendary God of Pirates Nik Hasta's Avatar

The final episode of Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann may be the steepest power curve in anime.

From messing with individual planets to literally throwing entire galaxies around as melee weapons.

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I think that Slayers has them beat with Lina going from throwing around nukes to dealing with beings that ruin universes and running the risk of blowing up the universe because it turns out that her ultimate spell involves smacking people in the face with the Omniversal God in which the multiverse floats.

Or maybe A Certain Magical Index, with the fights going from wizards that can blow up rooms to aMagic God's that repeatedly destroy and recreate the Universe to scree with one guy.

Saint Seiya's First Arc: I broke the Sound Barrier Just now.

Four to five volumes later: I can fight at the Speed of Light!
    Hazard's Playhouse - Episodic anime reviews and other things. Current Post: Houshin Engi: What was Skipped
    My Fanfiction.Net Profile