Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Incredible Member

They've also been dropping little nuggets throughout some other series too, still curious about mr. Oz having doomsday, Tim, and monitoring super dad and his family if that is actually ozy or a big red herring

Astonishing Member

Well, if nothing else - Bruce and Barry team-ups are relatively rare, so this should be interesting on those terms alone.

All in all the crossover will be 4-issues. Color me both impressed and excited by that. Short and sweet and contained to two books.
    Marvel Pull - Fantastic Four, The Immortal Hulk
    DC Pull - The Green Lantern, Goddess Mode
    Indie Pull - The Wrong Earth, High Heaven

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Well, if nothing else - Bruce and Barry team-ups are relatively rare, so this should be interesting on those terms alone.
    Yup. And Barry and Bruce contrast in a lot of ways as well, for all they have in common.

Who's the mysterious third party? That is The Question.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

While i like the idea of a batman/ flash crossover, i'm not really interested in the watchmen; not sure if i can avoid the crossover though...

Quote Originally Posted by Sacred Knight View Post
    That would spark my interest.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    They've also been dropping little nuggets throughout some other series too, still curious about mr. Oz having doomsday, Tim, and monitoring super dad and his family if that is actually ozy or a big red herring
    That's actually the Superman reborn crossover in March between Action comics, Superman, and I think a tie-in with Superwoman.
    "It's fun and it's cool, so that's all that matters. It's what comics are for, Duh."
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Claude View Post
    Which is kind of funny given that, out of the entire League, they probably have the most in common.

Their sidekicks are also generally pretty close to one another.

Whats the chances Wally and Dick have roles in this.

Quote Originally Posted by Godlike13 View Post
    Whats the chances Wally and Dick have roles in this.
    I can see Wally getting brought up at least since he was the impetus for both of them getting clued into the whole Watchmen mystery to begin with.

Be cool if Barry brings Wally II to the Batcave though...

Looking forward to this. Story should be good and Fabok and Porter are must buy for me, anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by protege View Post
    That would spark my interest.
    It'd make sense to me to include the original Charlton inspiration of the most iconic character in the Watchmen universe now there's a legit crossover.
    "They can be a great people Kal-El, they wish to be. They only lack the light to show the way. For this reason above all, their capacity for good, I have sent them you. My only son." - Jor-El

It'd make sense to me to include the original Charlton inspiration of the most iconic character in the Watchmen universe now there's a legit crossover.
    Yup. Especially as I think there is no need to resurrect Rorschach.

Mighty Member

I don't know what everyone is talking about with it being to late, DC told us this big story would take two years. Heck the fun in it is wondering where all the pieces will wind up and what will be done with them.
    My complaint (the one that started this thread) is that DC announced "Rebirth" last spring. Then, after the one-shot, they did nothing but banners on the covers of relaunched series. Now, almost a year later (by the time these comics ship), DC is going to be doing all that "Rebirth" stuff....just to move pieces around.

Even if I had some faith that DC had a plan in this case, I would be just about beyond caring.

I stuck around through "Night of the Monster Men", and will sit through this, as long as it is not a drawn out thing. Reboot type events are best handled like "Zero Hour". A chaotic month or so, followed by a clean relaunch. "Rebirth" was an announcement, followed by a significant lull, and now something that resembles the promised event.

The biggest problem with DC for the last ~5 years has been a lack of direction and focus. I am hoping this is not more of that.
    Current pull-file: Batman the Detective, Batman: Legends of the Dark Knight, Marvel Dark Ages, Nightwing, Superman Son of Kal-El, Transformers, Transformers: King Grimlock, Warhammer 40,000 Sisters of Battle
    -----------------------------
    - http://www.theanimalrescuesite.com/