View Poll Results: How Will Beast Get Even Steven?

Voters
76. You may not vote on this poll
  • By Going Back In Time To Bring the 70s All-New, All Different X-Men To The Present

24 31.58%
  • By Randomly Showing Up At A Funeral And Blaming Storm

12 15.79%
  • By Blaming Storm For Everything Bad That Happens

10 13.16%
  • By Supporting Donald Trump As the New Secretary of Mutant Relations

11 14.47%
  • By Creating a New Xavier School In Which Storm is NOT Invited

4 5.26%
  • By Replacing Her Coconut Oil Shampoo With Nair

15 19.74%
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Forgive & forget Storm and her X-men is the likeliest road.
    The Avengers suggestion is a good one, he should stick with them for a while: he has a family too over there despite the lack of Simon.
    "The means are as important as the end - we have to do this right or not at all.
    Anything less negates every belief we've ever had, every sacrifice we've ever made."

"Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely."

"No justice, no peace."

By saving all x-men again. If not Beast then everyone would just die in 2 weeks.

I think a better question would be "Will Beast even be in a position to retaliate?" We already know from the solicits for ResurrXion that the X-men will survive this. We know that his prediction of doom and gloom for attacking the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners will not come to pass. More than anything, this will discredit him to a major degree. This is the guy the X-men trusted to fix the problem with the T-mists in the first place and he failed. This is the same guy who failed to use his genius to undo M-Day, but succeed in screwing up the timeline when he brought the O5 X-men to the future. Exactly how much credibility does he have left? What can he do to rebuild it at this point? Remember, even his O5 self stood against him in The Trial of Hank McCoy. I think he'll be the last person in a position to retaliate.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    I think a better question would be "Will Beast even be in a position to retaliate?" We already know from the solicits for ResurrXion that the X-men will survive this. We know that his prediction of doom and gloom for attacking the Racist Xenophobic Slave-Owners will not come to pass. More than anything, this will discredit him to a major degree. This is the guy the X-men trusted to fix the problem with the T-mists in the first place and he failed. This is the same guy who failed to use his genius to undo M-Day, but succeed in screwing up the timeline when he brought the O5 X-men to the future. Exactly how much credibility does he have left? What can he do to rebuild it at this point? Remember, even his O5 self stood against him in The Trial of Hank McCoy. I think he'll be the last person in a position to retaliate.
    Actually he is, because he is still further ahead on all matters scientific and genetic than his younger self is. So loosing him one way or another is going to be a blow the X-Men will feel.

As for discrediting him... the doom and gloom might not come to pass simply because they manage to prevent it, that would still make Hank right in his predictions.
    As for undoing M-Day... thats rather unfair because you are expecting science to come up with a solution to a problem magic created. You could also ask why Illyana hasn't done anything considering how much power she actually has and is now freely skipping through time to take lessons with a younger Stephen Strange.

Ultimate Member

Kind of odd that Beast would side with Medusa and the Inhumans as if they don't fight then the other mutants would die at the end of that two weeks, meaning that Beast would die as well...wonder why he'd just accept his own death so readily...unless the Inhumans have some special plan for him to survive...

Extraordinary Member From The Shadows's Avatar

I went with ANAD.

The old Beast might have just done the Nair prank. I miss old Beast. I think its ok to disagree with the X-Men but they are really taking it far with Beast. It seems that with Marvel comics everyone has to fight now.

Quote Originally Posted by LoganAlpha30X33 View Post
    Kind of odd that Beast would side with Medusa and the Inhumans as if they don't fight then the other mutants would die at the end of that two weeks, meaning that Beast would die as well...wonder why he'd just accept his own death so readily...unless the Inhumans have some special plan for him to survive...
    It seems Beast is just there to disagree with the X-Men nowadays.

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    It seems Beast is just there to disagree with the X-Men nowadays.
    Hmm well that is true but i think the bigger problem is the fan base who can't look at him and not think "now what is he going to do to screw over his people" or "there goes the race traitor". It seems every time an X character disagrees with a certain person, order or action they are labeled traitors by the fan base. I mean i've been hearing some things about what Young Iceman did in the latest issues of ANXM and i can't help but think that the fan base is going way too far with this.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Outside_85 View Post
    Actually he is, because he is still further ahead on all matters scientific and genetic than his younger self is. So loosing him one way or another is going to be a blow the X-Men will feel.

As for discrediting him... the doom and gloom might not come to pass simply because they manage to prevent it, that would still make Hank right in his predictions.
    As for undoing M-Day... thats rather unfair because you are expecting science to come up with a solution to a problem magic created. You could also ask why Illyana hasn't done anything considering how much power she actually has and is now freely skipping through time to take lessons with a younger Stephen Strange.
    Wanda and Hope undid M-Day, when they cast the No More Phoenix spell.

But even before than, science was capable of undoing Wanda's magic. The High Evolutionary worked with Magneto to restore Magneto's mutant powers. Apocalypse used celestial technology to restore Polaris's mutant powers. This was long before Magik started going back in time and taking lessons from Dr. Strange. She doesn't go back through time these days, and she now has a relationship with the current Dr. Strange.

But back to Beast, he failed to find a solution to M-Day (he could have worked with Mojo and Spiral). He failed to find a cure for the terrigen, and with the X-Men winning their war against the Inhumans, he has indeed lost all credibility. He predicted Black Bolt alone would slaughter the X-Men. The White Queen and Dazzler took him down.
    Last edited by WallStreeter; 01-20-2017 at 08:41 PM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MarvelMaster616 View Post
    Agreed, and that's if they don't kill him off! They have younger Beast now as a character. Originally just o5 Jean replaced the original Jean, but Marvel decided to kill off adult Cyclops and use o5 Cyclops as a replacement. Adult Beast has not been a liked character in a long time, and truthfully seems to have no more friendships in the X-Men.

Protect the weak. Darth Phoenix's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Chia Head View Post
    I went with ANAD.

The old Beast might have just done the Nair prank. I miss old Beast. I think its ok to disagree with the X-Men but they are really taking it far with Beast. It seems that with Marvel comics everyone has to fight now.
    At this point with DisMarvel I expect Beast, Logan [Prime],Rouge, and Hope Summer's to always side aginst the Xmen.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    At this point with DisMarvel I expect Beast, Logan [Prime],Rouge, and Hope Summer's to always side aginst the Xmen.
    Rogue?
    Where is Iceman then?

Rogue voted against war and then she respected results of voting.
    Young Iceman left his team during fight, he cheated them that he will help them and he was ready to join inhumans.

Astonishing Member

Bringing back the seventies team could amusing, and I lol'd at working for trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Hulkout42 View Post
    Hmm well that is true but i think the bigger problem is the fan base who can't look at him and not think "now what is he going to do to screw over his people" or "there goes the race traitor". It seems every time an X character disagrees with a certain person, order or action they are labeled traitors by the fan base. I mean i've been hearing some things about what Young Iceman did in the latest issues of ANXM and i can't help but think that the fan base is going way too far with this.
    It seems to have been that way for years now from what I've noticed. Ever since Logan started the Jean school its been the worst among fans and especially Cyclops fans. Its odd because before Cyclops change I dont remember so much outcry of "traitor" when characters disagree. I think its ok to oppose the X-Men but since they use Beast so much its become thin. Its not a surprise and its hard for me to take it seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Phoenix View Post
    Well with Beast there isnt any suspense. Its pretty much a given nowadays. I really miss when all the X-Men were a team and a family.
    Last edited by From The Shadows; 01-21-2017 at 02:29 PM.