• Oh YEAH, I'm DEFINITELY buying it!

17 70.83%
  • MAYBE, I might check it out.

5 20.83%
  • NOPE, not interested.

2 8.33%
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Sheath apparently was invented in 2014 for New Warriors. She was a member of the society of Orollan (the people who were nearly all killed when Thane's powers manifested).

Anyway, this story definitely seems weird. It's very much a story that doesn't look like it'll have consequences outside of maybe the book it's set in. Since I'm not a regular reader, that doesn't look like it'll appeal to me (although Machine Man is in this book? That's pretty cool!).

Fun dumb fights can be fine, which might be basically what it's going for. It's weird seeing Karnak in his old outfit. It just adds to the whole "not real" feel to the book.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Yeah I don't expect the consequences of what happens here to travel very far.. since it is in the future after all. But I am a regular reader so I'm excited to see what the payoff is for Wade, Domino, and their Mercs.

Also: I just noticed that NTW isn't the only missing Merc - no Masacre in the preview either. He's not even mentioned.

Maybe that's why Wade brought out the X-Force duds? It's not black for stealth, it's for mourning. "H-he was the only one who LIKED me! He will be avenged!"
    The X-Books Board is wretched and does not deserve the Domino Appreciation Thread.