Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Default If you had to delete a JL member from existence...

Who would it be and why? Here is the perfect place to shit on your least favorite DC character. I can't wait for the lols. I would remove Flash for straight f!@#ing everything up...like all the time. I like Flash as a person but he is terrible for any sort of continuity the minute they gave him time travel. I think it's hilarious how they knew they f!@#ed up the DCU continuity and DC was like "uhhh, nevermind he's not going back in time again..."
    Pulling:
    Batman, Detective Comics, The Sentry, Mister Miracle, Venom

Triumph (no one missed him the first time)
    "There's magic in the sound of analog audio." - CNET.

Spectacular Member

Hal Jordan Green Lantern. Just me, but I've felt that all of the other Lanterns contributed more to the teams and stories more than Hal ever has. Hal's got this nostigala train running for him, and it's going to run out of gas (if it hasn't already) thanks to John's. Ironically enough, his return to being Green Lantern made me stop collecting Green Lantern....

Superman.. The First crisis spoils this character.

Hal Jordan seconded.

Astonishing Member

Batman. So that writers can stop working extra hard to show what a badass he is standing among these super-powered people.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by thefiresky View Post
    Who would it be and why? Here is the perfect place to shit on your least favorite DC character. I can't wait for the lols. I would remove Flash for straight f!@#ing everything up...like all the time. I like Flash as a person but he is terrible for any sort of continuity the minute they gave him time travel. I think it's hilarious how they knew they f!@#ed up the DCU continuity and DC was like "uhhh, nevermind he's not going back in time again..."

Yes that is the most disruptive character in all DC comics.he has destroyed and manipulated more lives then any villian EVER.

More specifically,BARRY ALLEN,the greatest evil in the DCU.

Now Wally west is another thing,he is a speedster with tons of power that can actually be trusted with it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by AdamFTF View Post
    Batman. So that writers can stop working extra hard to show what a badass he is standing among these super-powered people.

Forgot about him,course it's easy to when he shouldn't be there in the 1st place,but is always the 1 saving the demigods asses

Quote Originally Posted by stephens2177 View Post
    Yes that is the most disruptive character in all DC comics.he has destroyed and manipulated more lives then any villian EVER.

More specifically,BARRY ALLEN,the greatest evil in the DCU.

Now Wally west is another thing,he is a speedster with tons of power that can actually be trusted with it.
    Oh, golly, another piss-on Barry / we want to have sex with Wally thread?

Just what this forum needs.

Astonishing Member WillieMorgan's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

Nah, once certain Lantern fans pick up on it the focus of the thread will undoubtedly turn to Hal Jordan being the bane of their lives.

And to answer the OP's question, I really don't see things that way. I have an affection for all of them.

Extraordinary Member Lightning Rider's Avatar

When did Barry ever screw anything up other than Flashpoint (which was really Thawne's fault?) He saved everyone in COIE which started for reasons beyond him. Wasn't around for Zero Hour. He halted Superboy Prime for a bit during Infinite Crisis, which again had nothing to do with him. Didn't cause Final Crisis. And Wally ushered in Rebirth, which was actually a good thing.

I'd probably go for Simon Baz just because I haven't read a lot and if anyone has an excess of characters its Green Lantern. He seems like a redundant rookie.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Hmm, well I haven't warmed to Simon Baz that much yet so probably him at the moment.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by MajorHoy View Post

You go start that thread,seeing as though you were thinking about it,or want to do it.

Astonishing Member

I'll second that. Things were okay without him and didn't really improve when he was around. Pooer guy never even got an arch enemy. All that said... I thought he was pretty cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lee Stone View Post
    Triumph (no one missed him the first time)

Extraordinary Member Zero Hunter's Avatar

I am going to say Zauriel. Trying to cram such a religious heavy figure into a comic book just never really worked for me. It always felt so sloppy trying to be religious while at the same time trying not to be too religious.