Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst ... 34567891011 ... LastLast
    Astonishing Member

Just a reminder that Next Week will see the release of ROYALS #7.

.......And if you've already read Issue #6, then you'll understand why this Info was posted here.

Or the solicits. Didn't it mention one of the Pack's main villains?

Astonishing Member

In addition to the recent appearances of the "Super-Snarks" within ROYALS #7 (and I'll get into that at a later date); GENERATION: THE IRON also has a special appearance of a former Member of Power Pack (and most should already know who he is, right...??).

Astonishing Member

Next Week's Preview Pages of ROYALS #8; Courtesy of Adventures In Poor Taste.Com.

Man......the Cover alone is one of the best reasons for getting this Issue.

Astonishing Member

Some interesting News regarding Marvel Studios and the possibility of Power Pack making the Big Screen, via this linkage.........

ThatHashTagShow.com's News on MARVEL STUDIOS & POWER PACK.

I always thought Power Pack would work better as an animated film like Big Hero 6, but I'm really unsure about them making the jump to live action. On the other hand this would be a perfect way for Marvel to troll Fox if they are really gonna make that Fantastic Four kids film.

The FF problem actually makes me doubt this will actually happen. The Power Pack's fifth member is Franklin Richards, after all, who they can't use if they don't regain the FF rights. Which means half the comics run is unadaptable without significant changes to remove him.

Also, if they did it as animation, they wouldn't have to worry about the kid actors aging out of the roles, so I agree with you there.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Characters aging out (as well as child labor laws) are the biggest concerns I'd have. But I don't think Franklin Richards is a concern. He's not part of the Powers family and they're quite capable of telling stories without him.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

BANNED

Power Pack would actually be pretty cool as an animated film like Big Hero 6. I could get behind that.

I'm not sure they're really needed in live-action. There are more deserving characters, and plenty with more recognition. And we have a number of TV series lined up, so there isn't much room there either. An animated film would be pretty damn cool though.

Just noticed in the list of Marvel trades for December that Power Pack Classic vol 1 is getting a reprint. Hopefully they'll reprint the whole saga this time around instead of stopping after volume 3.
    "For ten dollars Jason Statham will f*** an explosion in slow motion while a Slayer song plays in the background." - Patton Oswalt

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Quinch View Post
    Just noticed in the list of Marvel trades for December that Power Pack Classic vol 1 is getting a reprint. Hopefully they'll reprint the whole saga this time around instead of stopping after volume 3.
    That's what I'm hoping for as well.....even if they do reprint the final Six Issues (#56-62).

Astonishing Member

From Bleeding Cool.Com is a very good Review for ROYALS #8 that can be read, via this Linkage below......

ROYALS #8'S Review from BleedingCool.Com

Astonishing Member

Honestly, I was willing to wait until MARVEL LEGACY #1 to be released Tomorrow, but now there's another reason for getting this One Shot; thanks to the "Info"{AKA Spoilers} from both ComicBook.Com & BleedingCool.Com.

.....And it's in addition of the Return of "You Know Who"....!!!

Astonishing Member

By now you've already read {either the Issue itself or the spoilages of} MARVEL LEGACY #1.........quite an interesting One Shot in that this Poster enjoyed at least Three moments within......especially the final scene {for obvious reasons. }.

Astonishing Member

Here's another Article (from Marvel.Com) with the Writer DEVIN GRAYSON revealing her thoughts and what to expect about POWER PACK #63, via this Linkage.....

Power Pack #63: The Pack's Returns Brigdes Past to the Present.