Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

It's official. Eight years have passed since the original series. The article calls the originally five years old Katie a teenager.

Astonishing Member

This Weekend's NYCC begins things off for Marvel with their MARVEL RETAILERS ONLY Panel that reveals a few suprizes from {and in regards to} the POWER PACK #63 One Shot.......

"POWER PACK #63, a MARVEL LEGACY One Shot, will feature another piece of the story from MARVEL LEGACY #1."

"There's always the possibility that POWER PACK, like any of the Legacy One Shots, could return as more than one issue, depending upon sales."

Now hopefully......the first part will probably be about either Alex (the Pack's older Brother), the Future Foundation or {and this'll be most likely} Franklin Richards {and maybe his sister Valeria}.

As for the second part......well, it is up to us readers to raise more interest in the Pack, once "Issue 63" is released.
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 10-05-2017 at 11:33 AM.

Basically, if you want more of the Powers, buy that issue, don't wait for a TPB or Marvel Unlimited.

And yeah, Alex should be with Frank and Val, so anything Legacy related would be related to them. If the one-shot sells by the bucketload, they could probably relaunch it a few months after Fantastic Four, with Alex leaving the Future Foundation to rejoin his siblings.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Basically, if you want more of the Powers, buy that issue, don't wait for a TPB or Marvel Unlimited.

And yeah, Alex should be with Frank and Val, so anything Legacy related would be related to them. If the one-shot sells by the bucketload, they could probably relaunch it a few months after Fantastic Four, with Alex leaving the Future Foundation to rejoin his siblings.
    Let's keeps our fingers crossed (and buy plenty of "PP 63" ).......

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Is there usually a deadline for preordering something? I suspect I'll be able to get a copy, but it won't affect sales numbers unless I preorder it.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

So even after all the retcons and rebooting of reality over the last couple of years, these characters are still tied to the continuity of a bunch of titles Alex and Julie have made solo appearances in over the past decade? Thanks anyway but I'll save my cash for a proper relaunch.
    IT COULD HAPPEN DANG IT.

It's more likely to happen if you support this one, you know!

I'm waiting for Marvel to digitally release #28 onwards of the original series... Please

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    It's more likely to happen if you support this one, you know!
    The best-case scenario from supporting this one is getting more of the same - which for me would be the worst-case scenario. I'm sure the creative team will do their best, I'm just not interested in seeing teen versions of the characters anymore (although don't get me wrong, it hasn't been all bad: seeing Alex in FF get bitch-slapped by Doctor Doom until he cried was hilarious).

Worse than them just going back into limbo again? The one-shots are test beds. If they sell, they get a series, if they don't, they won't be back for some time.

It won't really matter if they go back into Limbo or if they're appearing in a book I have no interest in buying - these amount to the same thing.
    Anyway, there was a line of PP miniseries published from the early 2000s that seemed successful enough to continue until a few years ago, that's hardly Limbo.

Those are AU. And if they were that successful, why didn't it become an ongoing?

Because they were designed as standalone continuity-free 4-issue miniseries that could be collected as digest-sized collections. I presume the collections were successful otherwise Marvel wouldn't have printed a dozen miniseries.

BANNED

That could be it.

Preview page from Secret Warriors #8. Among the heroes Moon Girl has in her thought bubbles are a Runaway (Nico), Young Avengers (Wiccan, America), Avengers (Hercules, Nadia), and Champions (Miles, Cho, Nova)... and also one of the Powers.