Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 28910111213141516 LastLast
    Astonishing Member

There's a very special Linkage that was posted recently @ BleedingCool.Com and here's the http://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/...lers-explained .....But what's interesting is one of the Images for the FANSTANSTIC FOUR #1 which you should take a closer look.....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    There's a very special Linkage that was posted recently @ BleedingCool.Com and here's the http://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/04/...lers-explained .....But what's interesting is one of the Images for the FANSTANSTIC FOUR #1 which you should take a closer look.....!!!
    Frank and Val are on the cover now... and aged up too. But wouldn't that mean Alex would also be aged up?
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Frank and Val are on the cover now... and aged up too. But wouldn't that mean Alex would also be aged up?
    Well....he and the others {including Dragon Man} are with Franklin during his restoring the Muli-MUs......
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 04-06-2018 at 03:39 PM.

Astonishing Member

I'm looking forward to whatever reuhion might occur when the F4 returns; epecially with Franklin and Valeria returning much older; since they were last seen with the Pack within FF #15

More eldritch than thou Venomous Mask's Avatar

Kids age weird in the MU.
    "I should describe my known nature as tripartite, my interests consisting of three parallel and disassociated groups; a) love of the strange and the fantastic, b) love of abstract truth and scientific logic, c) love of the ancient and the permanent. Sundry combinations of these strains will probably account for my...odd tastes, and eccentricities."

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous Mask View Post
    Kids age weird in the MU.
    True.

Alex aged when he was with the new warriors but seemed to have de-aged when part of the FF

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I always like pointing out cousins Ahura and Luna that Luna was clearly born first, but appears to be younger than Ahura.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

I remember and it was revealed within a Tie-In of Secret War in Daredevil that revealed that Ahura was artifically aged to be older in order to help control his powers {as his was done by the Inhuman Science Council at the time}....!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kevlon View Post
    True.

Alex aged when he was with the new warriors but seemed to have de-aged when part of the FF
    He was 19 in FF. The oldest student in the Future Foundation. He was probably around 17 in New Warriors.
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

He was 19 in FF. The oldest student in the Future Foundation. He was probably around 17 in New Warriors.
    Actually, he was basically about 13 since the New Warriors were formed; plus Alex mentioned just recently becoming a Teenager around the time prior to their series cancellation.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    I remember and it was revealed within a Tie-In of Secret War in Daredevil that revealed that Ahura was artifically aged to be older in order to help control his powers {as his was done by the Inhuman Science Council at the time}....!!!
    I don't think any of that is correct, although you might be close to something. Secret War was the Bendis mini-series featuring Quake and a team in Latveria. Did it even have tie-ins? Secret Wars might be closer, but I don't recall any Daredevil connections to that story. Now the reason you might be close to something in the sense that Ahura was in Daredevil (written by Ann Nocenti, who wrote the character) did have him growing mysteriously. Do you know if there was follow up? I didn't know that was a thing that continued. Were you thinking of Acts of Vengeance maybe?

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    I don't think any of that is correct, although you might be close to something. Secret War was the Bendis mini-series featuring Quake and a team in Latveria. Did it even have tie-ins? Secret Wars might be closer, but I don't recall any Daredevil connections to that story. Now the reason you might be close to something in the sense that Ahura was in Daredevil (written by Ann Nocenti, who wrote the character) did have him growing mysteriously. Do you know if there was follow up? I didn't know that was a thing that continued. Were you thinking of Acts of Vengeance maybe?
    I think that you might be correct aoubt the ACTS OF VENGEANCE and I meant about the SECRET WARS II ......

Yeah, it had to be Acts of Vengeance. That was the one where Daredevil knocked off Ultron's head with a stick (although I think Ahura himself didn't appear until after that story ended). Even then, it didn't explain at all why Ahura might be growing more rapidly, just that he had.

Secret Wars II would have been fifty issues earlier (so four years or so before Ahura appeared).

Astonishing Member

Funny thing is I was just looking back at these past dicussion within this particular Apprication Thread............................................ .

Quote Originally Posted by Montressor View Post
    I'm just glad that they allowed these characters to age. Having read their original series, it gives me a sense of nostalgia seeing them a bit older--like seeing friends you haven't seen in awhile.

Here's to hoping Franklin Richards is in his teens when we see him next, as well.
    Looks like we might be getting that when the F4 series debuts............
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 04-30-2018 at 07:47 PM.

Major development in Runaways today.
    spoilers:
    A girl called Abigail had given Molly a cupcake that she claimed would keep her 13 forever. The Runaways went to the cinema, and Molly left the cupcake behind. While they're gone, an upset Julie shows up and decides to wait for Karolina to come back. She eats the cupcake - and is regressed back to her preteen self! She's now YOUNGER than Jack!
    end of spoilers