Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Mike_Murdock View Post
    It's always difficult because the kids could age out of the roles too quickly.
    Yeah, if they're going to do Power Pack, it should be a cartoon. Then actor aging won't be an issue. I also don't think they'll want two kid teams, and Young Avengers/Champions is already being set up with Cassie already established, and we know there's plans for Kamala.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 06-27-2018 at 05:44 AM.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Astonishing Member

Just in case you haven't seen it yet; there's a Cover for Issue FF #3 shown within the FF Appriecation Thread and there cover shows some of the Foundation Members/FF members and this reader is hoping that there be more upcoming answers guarding the Foundation soon........

Looks like the Pack are getting Warped for Infinity Wars

IMG_20180822_145808.jpg

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    Looks like the Pack are getting Warped for Infinity Wars

IMG_20180822_145808.jpg
    Punisher Pack? Little tykes delivering vigilante justice by murdering people. That's a very curious image right there.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I am definitely curious now.

I can imagine it something like the standard Power Pack origin gone significantly worse. Sure the Snarks were stopped, and Professor Power's device was never activated but it ends with most of the Powers dead. The living Power (Julie from the looks of it) is granted all four power sets by Whitemane, and grows up with a vendetta against all aliens. Not sure what this warp would be called, Speeding Bullet?
    Last edited by Personamanx; 08-22-2018 at 05:10 PM.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

That appears to be Julie warped with Frank Castle. A high-flying vigilante? Will (s)he use non-lethal bullets?
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES

Mighty Member

I can’t say I’m surprised it’s Julie getting warped, but I’d like to see Jack or Katie actually involved and not just the oldest one on Earth.

Hold your machete tight! Personamanx's Avatar

I hear ya, I love Lightspeed but she's the only character who has gotten any love recently. I hope when Alex returns they can all appear together again, and at the very least establish a status quo of some sort.

That's a mix of at least two of the Powers. Julie's red uniform, but Jack's brown hair. Julie's is always shown to be either ginger (when she's younger) or blonde (nowadays). Both Katie and Alex are also blonde.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

I was hoping we'd get all the Power kids merged into one being for once. Age of Apocalypse toyed with the idea, but the image of that gave me nightmares when I saw it in Exiles #61.

Fantastic Member

Jack was always my favorite character. I can't say I like how the all-ages version treated him. Jack, as written by Weezie, had some nuance to his personality. The all-ages version relegated him to the role of the jerk.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to Rainbow Rowell for giving us one of the most thoughtful and respectful interpretations of a Power Pack character (Julie).

I would love to see an animated Power Pack. The problem is the movie I see in my mind is more Miyazaki and Marvel will probably give us a version of Spy Kids.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    Jack was always my favorite character. I can't say I like how the all-ages version treated him. Jack, as written by Weezie, had some nuance to his personality. The all-ages version relegated him to the role of the jerk.

I'd also like to give a shout-out to Rainbow Rowell for giving us one of the most thoughtful and respectful interpretations of a Power Pack character (Julie).

I would love to see an animated Power Pack. The problem is the movie I see in my mind is more Miyazaki and Marvel will probably give us a version of Spy Kids.
    Ya but hope, if they could use Disney and Ghibli influence it could work

Mighty Member

One of the things I've been thinking about is why Power Pack is a less known brand compared to the likes of the Fantastic Four or Spider-Man. Putting aside how the mere fact they're kids is a turn off for some people, one of the things Power Pack lacks is their own structured identity. Sure, we have lore behind them, but what villains come to mind? Carmody, Snarks, and the Technocrat. Really, Power Pack lacks a decent rogues gallery in order to make them a better brand.

Are Power pack still kids? Thought they'd grown up to young adults now? Or at least Alex and light speed anyway.

Where the Diwatas and the Triumph Division live

When they all reunited in that FF issue Jack and Katie were still pre-teens.
    Human Torch/Fantastic Four/She-Hulk/Disney Big Hero 6 /Tangled/G.I. Joe: A Real American Hero/Transformers G1 fanatic, Avatar-maker, and Marvel Moderator
    "一人じゃないから。" AI、『Story』。
    "ヒロ、お前を信じてる。" タダシ、『ベイマックス』。
    "You were my my new dream." "And you were mine." Eugene Fitzherbert and Rapunzel.
    "Knowing is half the battle."
    G.I. Joe.
    Know the CBR Community STANDARDS & RULES