Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 61213141516

There will be no reunion any time soon...
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...tastic-four-4/
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    There will be no reunion any time soon...
    http://www.adventuresinpoortaste.com...tastic-four-4/
    Sucks how Slott got rid of the Future Foundation kids and sucks that there wont be a Power Pack reunion

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Sucks how Slott got rid of the Future Foundation kids and sucks that there wont be a Power Pack reunion
    That's not my take at all. The way I view it is tha Slott knew he had a big enough cast *without* the Future Foundation and now they are known to be alive he, or any writer, can bring them back without any major continuity issues.

They can guest star anywhere and Slott knows not to take on to many characters.

Mighty Member

Which brings up the question of how the hell Infinity Warps pulls out the Punisher Pack? Alex is out in the multiverse beyond Gamora's reach, so he should be immune from her halving the universe, yet he's in it with the rest of the siblings. Either Gamora is an idiot and decided to create an Alex Power, someone screwed up and put Alex there, or someone else got merged with the family to make up the difference.

There are some Warps who are duplicated. Punisher was also merged with Daimon Hellstrom in the Weapon Hex story, so basically, Punisher Pack shouldn't exist. Not everyone co-ordinated.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Mighty Member

Regrettably, there won't be a Power Pack reunion any time soon because Alex is currently searching the multiverse for Molecule Man.

Of course, we still have Punisher Pack and their hilariously Dark Age edginess. The edge is so sharp you can easily make a glaive out of it.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by paurru View Post
    I grew up with Power Pack in the early 1980s and I still love the old comic book. The lizard alien bad guys were pretty scary on some of the front covers. The Power kids sure interacted alot with other Marvel characters back then such as Wolverine and Spider Man especially Wolverine. By the way is it just me or its really hard to even find at least one old back issue of Power Pack in comic shops while finding plenty of Alpha Flight?
    I loved that!