Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

I've been thinking about this for a while. Does anybody think it would be cool if there was a mini series about the pack teaming up with other kid characters like Moon Girl and Kid Kaiju?

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by BlackClaw View Post
    I've been thinking about this for a while. Does anybody think it would be cool if there was a mini series about the pack teaming up with other kid characters like Moon Girl and Kid Kaiju?
    Not a bad suggestion. But (and TBBH) if Marvel has wanted to do it; then they shouldn't have ended the run of their ALL-AGES PP Miniseries in the first place (in fact, their last one was actually called THOR AND THE WARRIORS FOUR, not THOR AND POWER PACK as the previous ones were called.)

Still, you think that Marvel would've also re-introduced the (remaining) members of the Pack within the young MU heroes' {that you've previously mentioned among others} own series by now......??

New one shot this November

It's going to be weird seeing those with the Legacy numbering, because it makes it seem like they're coming back as ongoings rather then one-shots .

Wonder how will be the creative team in charge of Power Pack and wonder if they'll bring Alex back.

I used to really enjoy PP back in the day. Must check if you can buy back issues digitally.

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Wonder how will be the creative team in charge of Power Pack and wonder if they'll bring Alex back.
    He's on the cover!

Astonishing Member OBrianTallent's Avatar

I'm really excited for this and hope it does well. Of course it all depends on the creative team.

Here's a thought. The cover seems to show all four PP members fighting some monster, with what I think is an out of costume older Katie in the foreground. Could the story be a whole episode flashback from her perspective? Setting it in the present would still be problematic since Alex coming back would raise questions about where the rest of the Future Foundation are.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OBrianTallent View Post
    I'm really excited for this and hope it does well. Of course it all depends on the creative team.
    What's Louise Simonson doing these days?
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

so what are the official ages for the kids now? the back and forth has gotten really confusing. Oh well...

Alex was stated to be 19 in FF. Julie was stated to be 18 in Runaways/Loners/Avengers Academy, only to be referred to as 16 in Civil War II: Choosing Sides. I'm inclined to think the CWII story goofed. So allowing for the Secret Wars timeskip, I would guess at 20, 19, 15, and 13 - which would be 8 or 9 years older than on their debuts.

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by mreddie View Post
    New one shot this November

Man.....this is why I hate working on the Weekends (especially during the SDCC Weekend)....

Quote Originally Posted by Johnrevenge View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Here's a thought. The cover seems to show all four PP members fighting some monster, with what I think is an out of costume older Katie in the foreground. Could the story be a whole episode flashback from her perspective? Setting it in the present would still be problematic since Alex coming back would raise questions about where the rest of the Future Foundation are.
    .....And not just any monster.....He's originally Douglas Carmondy, who eventually became the villain (and later a monster due to INFERNO which occurred during POWER PACK #42) known as The Boogyman/Bogeyman.

Quote Originally Posted by Hypestyle View Post
    so what are the official ages for the kids now? the back and forth has gotten really confusing. Oh well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Alex was stated to be 19 in FF. Julie was stated to be 18 in Runaways/Loners/Avengers Academy, only to be referred to as 16 in Civil War II: Choosing Sides. I'm inclined to think the CWII story goofed. So allowing for the Secret Wars timeskip, I would guess at 20, 19, 15, and 13 - which would be 8 or 9 years older than on their debuts.
    Let's hope that there'll no confusion with their ages during their "63th Issue".

I'm just glad that they allowed these characters to age. Having read their original series, it gives me a sense of nostalgia seeing them a bit older--like seeing friends you haven't seen in awhile.

Here's to hoping Franklin Richards is in his teens when we see him next, as well.
    Read my free superhero webcomic, The Ill!

http://theill.thecomicseries.com/comics/540/

Yeah, Frank and his sister Val are overdue an age up. They've been 8 and 3 for over a decade, which doesn't make sense given that Franklin was born in the silver age.

Quote Originally Posted by PaxHouse View Post
    .....And not just any monster.....He's originally Douglas Carmondy, who eventually became the villain (and later a monster due to INFERNO which occurred during POWER PACK #42) known as The Boogyman/Bogeyman.

Let's hope that there'll no confusion with their ages during their "63th Issue".
    Well, that definitely looks like a teenage Katie on the cover.

And thanks for identifying the monster.