Page 6 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Drops Of Venus View Post
    Which is interesting, because if they bring Alex back to the current MU, then they WILL have to explain what happened to the FF people. So maybe we are getting an FF comeback after all.
    I really hope they explain how exactly Alex comes back to the prime material plane...so far I've been pretty disappointed with the degree to which Marvel has addressed the direct sequelae of Secret Wars

Could Julie turn up in the Runaways comic? Apparently she's still dating Karolina.
    http://news.marvel.com/comics/71531/runaways-on-the-run

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Could Julie turn up in the Runaways comic? Apparently she's still dating Karolina.
    That's happy news. I still miss Xavin (and want to know wtf is going on with her in space!), but I like Karolina and Julie together too.

Astonishing Member

If you're still following the ROYALS Series....then I've only five words to say........

Definitely......get......this......Sixth.....Issue...!!!

Very powerful drama gets unfolded within said Issue....with spoilers:
    not only the Final resolution between Crystal's and Ronan's marriage and Medusa revealing her recent actions to the Universal InHumans' Queens; but also the shocker with Gorgon and one of the Light Brigard Member Blackbane being attacked by..... "Super-Snarks"
    end of spoilers....!!
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 08-16-2017 at 03:57 PM.

Extraordinary Member Mike_Murdock's Avatar

I will tell people this is the teaser at the end for issue 7. I don't want to give false hope. That being said, I really got to read more Power Pack.
    Matt Murdock's cooler twin brother

I'd give the Devil benefit of law, for my own safety's sake!
    Thomas More - A Man for All Seasons

Interested in reading Daredevil? Not sure what to read next? Why not check out the Daredevil Book Club for some ideas?

Are the Gurihiru power pack stuff non canon? I noticed none of it is being included in the legacy number and neither is the 2000 power pack mini.

That Gurihiru run is AU. Earth-5631. I think those are excluded because they're minis, since the earlier mini is set in 616. Both minis only lasted four issues.
    Last edited by Digifiend; 08-16-2017 at 05:11 PM.

BANNED

Sad to read the Gurihiru run is AU

Astonishing Member

Let's give our thanks to Digifiend; now that the Official November Solicts from Marvel has just been released Today.....

POWER PACK #63

DEVIN GRAYSON (W) • MARIKA CRESTA (A)
    Cover by MIKE MCKONE

WHERE IS POWER PACK? Part 1 (of 1)

In a twist of fate, four children gained incredible powers. And in a universe full of war-hungry aliens and terrorizing gangsters, they would need them. Thus Power Pack was born! But when an enemy from the past rears its head again, the youngest Power finds herself in a body-snatching nightmare! Big brother Alex better come around — or Katie is toast!

This adventure comes to light as Katie Power revisits family history!

Plus, it's best to be on the look-out for RUNAWAYS #3, partly because of the Following.....

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    .......And I've seen the Cover for RUNAWAYS #3 and the Readers might just noticed a certain person on the right side of the Image showing Karolian Dean.

Astonishing Member

I didn't like it when I've read DP KILLS THE MU Miniseries and learn that he even killed the Pack within said Mini.......and now, I've learned that it happened again, thanks to the following quote.....

Quote Originally Posted by InformationGeek View Post
    Sad to report, Ms. Marvel was spotted in Deadpool Kills the Marvel Universe Again and... yeah, she and every child hero (that includes Moon Girl) were slaughtered.

.....Am I sooooo grateful that this was just another of the AU Tales involving the Merc' with the Mouth.

Astonishing Member

I didn't like it when I've read DP KILLS THE MU Miniseries and learn that he even killed the Pack within said Mini.......

.....Am I sooooo grateful that this was just another of the AU Tales involving the Merc' with the Mouth.
    .....And for those who might have some doubts about what occurred during Issue #4 {of said Miniseries}; here's the Linkage to said Scene, via from Bleeding Cool.Com ........

Deadly "Playtime" for the Pack, Ms. Marvel(Kamala Khan) and Moon Girl & Devil Dinosaur.

Astonishing Member

From Today's Marvel.Com comes this Article with the Writer DEVIN GRAYSON discussing about "POWER PACK #63, via this Linkage.....

Power Pack: The Pack Is Back
    Last edited by PaxHouse; 08-25-2017 at 08:20 AM.

BANNED

Nice to have a Power Pack one-shot

Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    Nice to have a Power Pack one-shot
    So true....and we can only hope for more of seeing the remaining members of the Pack within the MU....

Oh, and speaking of members of the Pack, here's the latest Article focusing on the Super-Families of the MU {Thank you, Ravin' Ray }

Guess who is #1 in Generations: Marvel’s 15 Most Powerful Families, Ranked?

The FF of course. Franklin is part of that family, but the Powers aren't there at all.