Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by FHIZ View Post
    I can see it happening after the Richard Dragon arc. They've got some pre-New 52 and Arrow history, so it wouldn't feel as forced as inserting Diggle into the book, which to be honest, doesn't feel that forced, as Lemire has handled it pretty well.
    Lemire pretty much said already that Deathstroke won't be happening anytime soon, as he is focusing on developing Green Arrow's own rogues. But I'd certainly love to see the enmity from Arrow used in the comics, especially if drawn by Sorrentino.

Preview looks great, I hope Katana gets to stick around.

Quote Originally Posted by Punisher007 View Post
    I'd love for Deathstroke to become a recurring villain in this book.
    Same here. I loved it pre new 52 and would love to see Lemire/Sorrentino's take on it. Just imagine Sorrentino drawing a Green Arrow and Deathstroke fight scene! Let your imagination run with that.
    "We live in a world of cowards. We live in a world full of small minds who are afraid. We are ruled by those who refuse to risk anything of their own. Who guard their over bloated paucities of power with money. With false reasoning. With measured hesitance. With prideful, recalcitrant inaction. With hateful invective. With weapons. F@#K these selfish fools and their prevailing world order." Tony Stark

All-New Member

I almost wish this issue came out next week instead, so that Green Arrow could have probably his most epic Wednesday in history...but, then I realize that I'd rather have this issue RIGHT NOW. Seriously, Lemire and Sorrentino just kill it every month.

Katana vs Onyx
    All of my money NOW.

Look forward to reading this.
    Have enjoyed this series since issue #17 (have all New 52 Green Arrow issues).