Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    BANNED

Default Preview: Amazing Spider-Man#12

Back to back Nick Spencer is like bathing in a tub of macaroni and then immediately diving into a pool of apple sauce. There is no greater pleasure. There is no greater high.

BANNED

I wonder why they're releasing it next week? DC are taking the 26th off, but Marvel aren't.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I wonder why they're releasing it next week? DC are taking the 26th off, but Marvel aren't.
    Christmas has two new books launching and FF #650. They probably want more attention on those.

Also, it's Nick Lowe's apology to me, me specifically, for the delay that made me wait three weeks for the word of Spencer between #8 and #9.
    Last edited by Snoop Dogg; 12-14-2018 at 06:05 AM.

this preview is bizarre.. I have no idea what's really going on. Gen-1 Spider-Slayers? Multiple Human Flies? Mac Gargan Scorpion? (revived from the dead?) Is this a shared hallucination? Is Mysterio involved?

Quote Originally Posted by Snoop Dogg View Post
    Back to back Nick Spencer is like bathing in a tub of macaroni and then immediately diving into a pool of apple sauce. There is no greater pleasure. There is no greater high.
    This is my favorite quote on this message board of all time.
    Join me on the official website for X-men Supreme, home of Marvel Universe 1015. Want a fresh take on X-men? Click below to enter the official home of Marvel at it's most Supreme!

Or if you want, check out my YouTube channel, Jack's World.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Well, I can think of a better high but I get your point and agree with you.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

''When Kingpin goes vegan, so does the whole city'' LOL. Can't wait to read this issue.

Also, it's Nick Lowe's apology to me, me specifically, for the delay that made me wait three weeks for the word of Spencer between #8 and #9.
    LMAO.

https://twitter.com/RyanOttley/statu...21267104772097

"I just draw the issues they tell me to draw. 11, 12, 13, 16, then back on at 22, there’s a few artists making sure this book stays consistent at 2 issues a month. 14 and 15 are drawn by Bachalo, and it’s looking SO goooooooood!"

Is #14 the Centipede spotlight? Is Jonah time three issues? Who's drawing Hunted? What did I eat for breakfast this morning?

love the kingpin vegan joke and cool to have another issue next week.

https://twitter.com/RyanOttley/statu...21267104772097

"I just draw the issues they tell me to draw. 11, 12, 13, 16, then back on at 22, there’s a few artists making sure this book stays consistent at 2 issues a month. 14 and 15 are drawn by Bachalo, and it’s looking SO goooooooood!"

Is #14 the Centipede spotlight? Is Jonah time three issues? Who's drawing Hunted? What did I eat for breakfast this morning?
    The Centipede issue was originally solicited for #12, so I assume it is now it's #14, we'll just have to see.

If I had to guess then #17-21 will be the prelude to the "Hunted" arc, and then #22 is when it starts with Ottley back on. Whether the artist for those issues are Ramos, Bachalo or someone else we don't know yet.

I actually didn't care for the Kingpin vegan line if only because, as funny as the comment might be, I don't think Fisk would ever say that out loud.

bachalo drawing taskmaster hnnnng

BACHALO DRAWING CENTIPEDE HNNNNNG

bachalo drawing taskmaster hnnnng

BACHALO DRAWING CENTIPEDE HNNNNNG
    Bacholo drawing anything....yuck.