Page 102 of 155 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105106112152 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 2312
    The Detective Man The Dying Detective's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    I didn't say we needed to keep the eight year future "as is", we can revisit it sometime, but dedicate most of the book to what happened when Annie was a kid.
    If that was the plan they should have done it earlier instead of leaping so far ahead.
    "Excellent!" I cried. "Elementary," said he

BANNED

Joadie paid tribute to Steven Hawking on twitter

https://twitter.com/Jody_Houser/stat...e=bleedingcool

Joadie paid tribute to Steven Hawking on twitter

https://twitter.com/Jody_Houser/stat...e=bleedingcool
    That's honourable of her.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Yeah, very much.

R.I.P. Stephen Hawking.

Also, speaking of Jody Houser, since she's currently writing Supergirl and still on Mother Panic for DC and DC's Young Animal imprint, how would you feel about a crossover between Supergirl and Spiderling? Or Mother Panic and Spiderling? Or throw all three together and see how it turns out?
    The spider is always on the hunt.

BANNED

Supergirl is being axed as part of Bendis' big Superman takeover, but I could see her working with Spiderling...for added cuteness she could be a super sitter for the eight year old version of Annie

Chances of that are zero, sadly. Marvel and DC don't do crossovers with each other nowadays.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    Chances of that are zero, sadly. Marvel and DC don't do crossovers with each other nowadays.
    And even when they did it's not something as "mundane" as super babysitting, was always some **** of villains teaming up or universes trying to merge.

I was actually thinking more like fanfiction or fanart, since even I'm not that optimistic about the chances of Marvel and DC (or more accurately, Disney and Time-Warner) collaborating with each other. I do like the idea of Supergirl babysitting 8-year-old Annie, and speaking of Superman, maybe Jon Kent/Superboy befriending 8-year-old Annie as well. If working with 16-year-old Annie, though, I could see Kara's class from National City visiting Midtown High in New York for a special project and Supergirl and Spiderling teaming up as a result. Thinking of what could be a good idea for Mother Panic/Spiderling, though what immediately comes to mind is Mister Sinister reviving and taking over Gather House, the boarding school of horrors where Violet Paige got her cybernetic implants and physical (and mental) conditioning.

THe artwork is still not doing the book any favours.

BANNED

I hope Annie knows what she's doing...by pretending that she was affected by the chemical explosion, she's essentially exposing herself without revealing her identity. If she has a falling out with Reece and Lacey they could rat her out publicly.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    THe artwork is still not doing the book any favours.
    Yeah, Stegman's departure is missed. I am curious about how the story goes, though.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Yeah, Stegman's departure is missed. I am curious about how the story goes, though.
    How unfortunate, I can see a lot awkward shenanigans involving Annie trying to hide her friend's powers from Peter and her lie that she was affected by their experiment.

I hope Annie knows what she's doing...by pretending that she was affected by the chemical explosion, she's essentially exposing herself without revealing her identity. If she has a falling out with Reece and Lacey they could rat her out publicly.
    Considering the solicit for next issue has Reece and Lacey apparently going after Normie Osborn for revenge of some kind, I'm guessing that falling-out with Annie will happen fairly soon.

Quote Originally Posted by The Dying Detective View Post
    How unfortunate, I can see a lot awkward shenanigans involving Annie trying to hide her friend's powers from Peter and her lie that she was affected by their experiment.
    Aren't awkward shenanigans half the fun of being a superhero with a secret identity? More seriously, yeah, this is definitely gonna blow up in her face.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    It also apparently helped set up the Venom-verse story. If true, I wouldn't blame him, although I do have to admit that the Venom story is a my favorite of the original batch of stories.
    I like it too...especially since it showed MJ finally getting over her Venom anxiety and making the symbiote her bitch. Conway may not have agreed with the mandate, but he made it work