Page 105 of 155 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105106107108109115 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2312
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Comixology have this week's issue at 28th place in the top 75 new titles chart, just below Spider-Gwen

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...-list-3-23-18/
    28th doesn't sound so bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sardorim View Post
    Annie looks great in her new outfit. She's really growing into the role of Hero.

Think how she'll be once she gets past this stage and reaches adulthood.
    Glad you're enjoying the story so far.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Comixology have this week's issue at 28th place in the top 75 new titles chart, just below Spider-Gwen

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2018/03...-list-3-23-18/
    So are we in that month which Spider-Marriage fans get desperate and start buying?

BANNED

Youtube critic Diversity and Comics has been saying the book is cancelled. He said there were only two issues left, while I had to remind him that is slightly inaccurate and that there was more to come in the summer, the guy does have sources at Marvel so maybe they've told him some things.
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 03-25-2018 at 05:41 AM.

Youtube critic Diversity and Comics has been saying the book. He said there were only two issues left, while I had to remind him that is slightly inaccurate and that there was more to come in the summer, the guy does have sources at Marvel so maybe they've told him some things.
    I don't know why you follow that guy. He doesn't know anything.

#17 is the most recent issue. #20 has already been solicited. So that's already more than two issues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    I don't know why you follow that guy. He doesn't know anything.

#17 is the most recent issue. #20 has already been solicited. So that's already more than two issues.
    I know, I told him that.

I know, I told him that.
    Why do you follow him? People like that don't want to be corrected. They'd rather live in the world they imagine, with the "truths" that they imagine.

BANNED

Why do you follow him? People like that don't want to be corrected. They'd rather live in the world they imagine, with the "truths" that they imagine.
    I don't "follow" him, I haven't watched his vids in a long while, his review of Issue 17 just happened to pop up in my Youtube recommendations.

Astonishing Member

An interesting twist, guys. You know the people who likes the love story between Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen?; I just had another idea.

How about if Miles Morales existed in the world of "Renew Your Vows" too? Do you think we could get an interesting teen love story between Miles and Annie? Personally, I find it with more sense than the romance between Miles and Spider-Gwen.

Youtube critic Diversity and Comics has been saying the book is cancelled. He said there were only two issues left, while I had to remind him that is slightly inaccurate and that there was more to come in the summer, the guy does have sources at Marvel so maybe they've told him some things.
    Diversity & Comics and other Comicsgate YouTubers (actually YouTubers in general) are not a good source of information like that (as Kevinroc pointed out, the Comicsgate group pretty much just want to "prove" their echo chamber, and even the best of them aren't in the know of what corporations have in mind).

If D&C knows people, it's possible he could be right that RYV is nearing the end, but when considering the source, I don't think there's anything concrete yet to even begin speculating (I have no idea if RYV is one of the series that Comicsgate wants to fail or not.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    (I have no idea if RYV is one of the series that Comicsgate wants to fail or not.)
    It's on their radar because it's one of the last books edited by Heather Antos...some of them don't like the title (like Yellow Flash, who I DO follow), but Diversity actually liked last week's issue, or at least found it just "ok"

Quote Originally Posted by Ursalink View Post
    An interesting twist, guys. You know the people who likes the love story between Miles Morales and Spider-Gwen?; I just had another idea.

How about if Miles Morales existed in the world of "Renew Your Vows" too? Do you think we could get an interesting teen love story between Miles and Annie? Personally, I find it with more sense than the romance between Miles and Spider-Gwen.
    At that point of RYV both would be adults though, or at least, Anya would be if Miles didn't start as a hero yet, since Spidey indirectly referenced Anya pre-time-skip, so she's 23 at least after it.

I have no insider information, no actual sources, nothing like that. I just wouldn't be surprised if RYV ends relatively soon. But we should at least get a vol. 4 out of it.

BANNED

I have no insider information, no actual sources, nothing like that. I just wouldn't be surprised if RYV ends relatively soon. But we should at least get a vol. 4 out of it.
    I agree, but if it were to end, I really wish they would have saved the prequel story they're telling in issue 19 for the last issue so it's book-ended neatly.

It's on their radar because it's one of the last books edited by Heather Antos...some of them don't like the title (like Yellow Flash, who I DO follow), but Diversity actually liked last week's issue, or at least found it just "ok"
    Fair enough if he did.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

RYV editor Heather Antos is doing an AMA
    https://www.reddit.com/r/Marvel/comm...ool_star_wars/

Mostly Gwenpool or Star Wars questions so far, but there is this:

spidergeek2000
    Was Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman’s run on Renew Your Vows always supposed to end at issue 12? How did you handle the transition between creative teams? Was the jump in time your idea or Jody Houser’s?

HeatherandToast
    Gerry Conway and Ryan Stegman's run was actually under a different editorial team. I was always a fan of the book, so when Marvel was shifting some editorial teams in house, I asked if I could take a stab at it.

When it was handed to me the plan was already set in motion for the time jump, so it was up to Jody Houser and I to try and come with a storyline that best made it work. Which is always fun when you have the pressure of looming deadlines and press announcements!

As for bringing on Jody herself, I had already worked with Jody on the ROGUE ONE Adaptation, as well as we had already started on the THRAWN adaptation. I adore working with her and I wanted the opportunity to develop a project with her outside of adapting STAR WARS material.

spidergeek2000
    Cool, I just saw you were credited for the last few issues of Stegman’s tenure on RYV. Even with the creative shift, it’s easily one of my favorite books at Marvel right now!

HeatherandToast
    Yeah - I worked with Darren on the last two issues as a sort of "transition" into the series.

Thanks so much for reading!
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman