Page 133 of 155 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143 ... LastLast
Results 1,981 to 1,995 of 2312
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Mets View Post
    That probably isn't a good ranking, right?
    Likely not, but then, I don't think many of us are expecting miracles at this juncture, judging from the wording of it's solicitations for September, it's cancellation is practically a certainty.

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    True. We've seen in flashbacks that before switching to her current hairstyle, she had a ponytail. Wouldn't people who knew Annie have noticed that Annie and Spiderling both debuted the same new haircut at around the same time? I never understood how Silk avoided getting busted for this either when she bobbed her own hair to escape from Black Cat. Cindy turned up for work next day with a new short haircut, and somehow nobody noticed Silk's hair had been cut short at the same time?
    Given that the hair colour and hair style aren't unique, you couldn't peg it on the one person

BANNED

So it appears Dan Slott is returning to work with Christos on Spidergeddon, he gets to play with the Spider-Family he brought into our world...will it be to take them out of it?

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    So it appears Dan Slott is returning to work with Christos on Spidergeddon, he gets to play with the Spider-Family he brought into our world...will it be to take them out of it?
    Dear God, I hope not. I seriously hope not.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

I am a diamond, Ms. Pryde millernumber1's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Dear God, I hope not. I seriously hope not.
    Hope not, but he did it to Spider-Girl.
    "We're the same thing, you and I. We're both lies that eventually became the truth." Lara Notsil, Star Wars: X-Wing: Solo Command, Aaron Allston
    "All that is not eternal is eternally out of date." C. S. Lewis, The Four Loves
    "There's room in our line of work for hope, too." Stephanie Brown
    Stephanie Brown Wiki, My Batman Universe Reviews, Stephanie Brown Discord

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by millernumber1 View Post
    Hope not, but he did it to Spider-Girl.
    That's what I'm afraid of. If RYV is still ongoing, though, maybe he won't mess with it too much.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    That's what I'm afraid of. If RYV is still ongoing, though, maybe he won't mess with it too much.
    Yeah, if RYV was going to continue on beyond the event, the writers would have to get approval to alter the status quo.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

If RYV isn't listed in the October solicitations, then we ought to worry.

The solicit for September sounded pretty final.

It's such a shame that the story appears to be another senseless bloodbath with the same old villains. I was hoping for something totally unique, but it appears to just be an excuse to clear the deck of the current Spider-Books and characters or to repurpose them.

I still would like to think the Inheritors don't kill Annie or Peter and that Mayday helps Spinerett recover them so that they could have what she can no longer possess: a full and happy family, and RYV is allowed to end on a fulfilling note with the option to return later.

Mind you, the "shocking returns" bit could be insinuating Spider-Characters or Inheritors thought slain could come back
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 06-30-2018 at 02:12 AM.

I feel like they would at least want to have an issue out in October, so they could have a 6 issue trade, but they have done this sort of thing in the past, so it wouldn't be a surprise if it did end there.

I don't think they're gonna kill all 3 of them, just because I feel killing Annie would be going "too far", killing Peter would be just a repeat of what happened with Mayday, and they appear to like using Spinneret so they'd want to keep her around.

Gwen and Miles don't have books coming out around the event either. No, I don't think they are in any kind of danger. I just think that Marvel plans on doing another relaunch of the Spider-Line following Spider-Geddon.

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Gwen and Miles don't have books coming out around the event either. No, I don't think they are in any kind of danger. I just think that Marvel plans on doing another relaunch of the Spider-Line following Spider-Geddon.
    Although I think Gwen and Miles have a better chance of getting relaunched then something like RYV.

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Although I think Gwen and Miles have a better chance of getting relaunched then something like RYV.
    (Wish I had a response for this beyond "I agree.")

(Wish I had a response for this beyond "I agree.")
    Same here .

For all we know they could relaunch in October with tie-ins. The line will definitely be relaunching either during or immediately after Spidergeddon, though, with the exception of ASM itself.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

Yeah, I think it's too early to tell what Spider-Series will stay/get relaunched and which will be retired after the event, much less how they'll go about either.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)