Page 27 of 155 FirstFirst ... 172324252627282930313777127 ... LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Such a meeting would interesting, especially if done correctly. My idea would be for Annie to meet a younger (but still obviously older than Annie) version of Mayday in her own universe. One who was abducted and raised in secret by Norman Osborn to be a living weapon.
    It's interesting, but Norman initiating the creation of April Parker in Mayday's universe to be that living weapon makes me think he might have wanted to raise Mayday to be a normal girl with simply no awareness of her family, and if the family came looking, then for April to be integrated and then kill them upon the time being right, and Mayday could be in European boarding schools or something never knowing.

Quote Originally Posted by UnknownEntity View Post
    I'd rather this happened.
    Attachment 50170
    This is awesome .

BANNED

Renew Your Vows Vol. 1 comes out this month. Hopefully strong sales for this one.

(Amazon lists the release date as the 27th for some reason. Others say it comes out on the 14th.)
    Last edited by Kevinroc; 06-05-2017 at 06:47 AM.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Renew Your Vows Vol. 1 comes out this month. Hopefully strong sales for this one.

(Amazon lists the release date as the 27th for some reason. Others say it comes out on the 14th.)
    Amazon is usually not the same as other sellers when it comes to comics. Thats usually how it is.

I am curious to see how the sales on this is going to be in TP. It might be good, but it also might be one of those things where a majority of buyers gets it in single issues. Unlike some Image books I doubt this one is going to be able to almost survive on collected editions sales alone.

Fantastic Member

I'd like to see it collected as oversized hardcovers.

Slotts mini and issues 1-5 in the first, 6-16 in the second etc.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by RD! View Post
    I'd like to see it collected as oversized hardcovers.

Slotts mini and issues 1-5 in the first, 6-16 in the second etc.
    Slott's RYV ran for a limited series of 5 issues with tons of cool variants. I want a collection with all the variants of the first 5 issues AND the first TP of RYV Vol 2 currently ongoing with all their respective variants. Throw in the Amazing Spider Man Family in as well.

BANNED

Just a heads up...this week is the thirtieth anniversary of the Spider-Marriage

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Just a heads up...this week is the thirtieth anniversary of the Spider-Marriage
    Thanks for the heads-up. 30 years. Man, I was just a baby back then.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Thanks for the heads-up. 30 years. Man, I was just a baby back then.
    Damn. I was ten years from being born.

Damn. I was ten years from being born.
    I was 8 years .

Be nice if Marvel did something to honor the anniversary, other then, y'know, publishing Renew Your Vows and these MJ variants. But I'm not expecting much.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    I was 8 years .

Be nice if Marvel did something to honor the anniversary, other then, y'know, publishing Renew Your Vows and these MJ variants. But I'm not expecting much.
    Well, RYV in and of itself is a homage to the Spider Marriage. The Mary Jane variant cover extravaganza is just them imitating what they did with Gwen a few years back with all her variant covers.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Well, RYV in and of itself is a homage to the Spider Marriage. The Mary Jane variant cover extravaganza is just them imitating what they did with Gwen a few years back with all her variant covers.
    Yep. Just two years ago, when Secret Wars was raging and we were wondering if it would be the end of the Marvel Universe as we knew it.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Incredible Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yep. Just two years ago, when Secret Wars was raging and we were wondering if it would be the end of the Marvel Universe as we knew it.
    What a funny notion. If anyone actually thought Marvel was rebooting than they were thoroughly mistaken.

In any case, I want to post this cute image of the Spider Family:

5747035-4668627316-0a0e5.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    ZcFxJ2R.jpg

Five years ago, I doubt that Marvel would've let anything related to the subject be made, much less a regular series that treated it as a legitimate interpretation of the mythos.