Page 43 of 155 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393143 ... LastLast
    Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully this leads them to permanently keep the costume (and the MJ focus) .
    MJ does look better in the black costume

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
    Hopefully this leads them to permanently keep the costume (and the MJ focus) .
    Well, I'd like there to be some breathing room for Peter too...it is an ASM title at the end of the day

Mighty Member

I have decided to make a Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson facebook page

I just made it today, and so there are no posts yet. There will be a lot within the month.

Please feel free to give input including what I should use for cover photo and profile pic.

https://www.facebook.com/SpiderManMaryJane/

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Well, I'd like there to be some breathing room for Peter too...it is an ASM title at the end of the day
    Yeah, keep it a balance between the three characters.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    MJ does look better in the black costume
    MJ looks good in anything. That said I feel like the original outfits seems more unique IMO.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

I just discovered this series the other day...I like it a lot!

I know how their universe was created, but has there ever been any story involving their past...like what happened to Aunt May, etc?

It's a lot of fun, either way. Written humorously and the art is great.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I just discovered this series the other day...I like it a lot!

I know how their universe was created, but has there ever been any story involving their past...like what happened to Aunt May, etc?

It's a lot of fun, either way. Written humorously and the art is great.
    It seems like both Aunt May and Aunt Anna have passed on in this universe.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    It seems like both Aunt May and Aunt Anna have passed on in this universe.
    Right...I saw that mentioned very early in the run, but they gave no details. Like, is Peter still the one that ultimately got Ben killed? They may not have answered...fine if they didn't. The series is still fun.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by MASTER-OF-SUPRISE View Post
    MJ looks good in anything. That said I feel like the original outfits seems more unique IMO.

I agree with you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    Right...I saw that mentioned very early in the run, but they gave no details. Like, is Peter still the one that ultimately got Ben killed? They may not have answered...fine if they didn't. The series is still fun.
    History seems to match that of 616 until the 90s. The X-Men seem to be stunted after that point though, based on their uniforms. Civil War and Dark Reign never happened.

BANNED

It was implied by MJ in issue two May had been killed or something and that Peter felt guilty over it, but there was no concrete reason given.

Brian Level's art for Issue Eleven

https://twitter.com/brian_level/stat...711232/photo/1

ROFL at Ryan's response..envious blighter

BANNED

Also, according to the listing for the third TPB collection of the series in the Marvel Previews Catalog, we have three guaranteed issues to go after November's thirteenth issue, with the trade going up to issue sixteen.

https://www.bleedingcool.com/2017/07...ue-early-2018/
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 07-28-2017 at 02:27 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    It was implied by MJ in issue two May had been killed or something and that Peter felt guilty over it, but there was no concrete reason given.
    Remember why One More Day happened? May was shot. She would've died, but they sold the marriage to Mephisto in exchange for her life and Peter's secret identity. So that's how she died, isn't it, they never did that deal here (of course, Peter never outed his identity in the first place and this didn't need the secret to be magically restored).

Quote Originally Posted by Digifiend View Post
    History seems to match that of 616 until the 90s. The X-Men seem to be stunted after that point though, based on their uniforms. Civil War and Dark Reign never happened.
    Remember why One More Day happened? May was shot. She would've died, but they sold the marriage to Mephisto in exchange for her life and Peter's secret identity. So that's how she died, isn't it, they never did that deal here (of course, Peter never outed his identity in the first place and this didn't need the secret to be magically restored).
    Well it was confirmed that Civil War never happened. So I'm not so sure that May would've been shot. She could've just died of old age and Peter was simply reasserting his guilt complex.

Mighty Member

I think Peter didn't really have a choice about revealing his identity with Tony Stark knowing who he was.
    Tony Stark would have outed him and turned him if he didn't go along.
    I think Mary Jane was kinda hinting at the delicate situation with Tony.