Page 49 of 155 FirstFirst ... 394546474849505152535999149 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I know...and I thought the story was fine. But I liked his art much better than the art of this latest issue.
    I don't disagree; Stegman's art is phenomenal. But I can't complain too much about Nathan Stockman. I thought he did a fine job. Plus, he's Irish. So.

The next two issues are from Brian Level.

BANNED

Ryan will be back on art duties soon, he's already posted teases of more work on his twitter

Don't look for it to happen over issues eleven and twelve though (other than front covers), someone else is filling in there too.

Brian Level is the artist solicited for the next few issues of RYV.

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Ryan will be back on art duties soon, he's already posted teases of more work on his twitter

Don't look for it to happen over issues eleven and twelve though (other than front covers), someone else is filling in there too.
    Thanks...Good to know!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    Brian Level is the artist solicited for the next few issues of RYV.
    Thanks, I was blanking on the name.

Quote Originally Posted by Graphic Autist View Post
    I know...and I thought the story was fine. But I liked his art much better than the art of this latest issue.
    Strongly agree, although I think so far Stegman has proven to be a decent writer, so I'm willing to accept it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaegrin View Post
    The next two issues are from Brian Level.
    Don't know who that is.

Wonder if he's writing those too, or if someone else is.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Wonder if he's writing those too, or if someone else is.
    Stegman is on writing duties.

BANNED

VenoMJ in Venomverse

BANNED

Meet the new RYV creative team, Jody Houser and Nick Roache..and teen Annie

https://www.newsarama.com/36007-amaz...el-legacy.html

I'm the owner/operator of two under-fives, so this book is serving as a warning from the future," Roche told IGN. "The questions thrown up by the book are fascinating. Would Peter Parker have had the same humility and strength of character if he'd been born with powers like Annie has? At least when my two are in their teens, they won't have potentially destructive super powers to amplify the mood swings. (Right...?)"
    AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #13
    JODY HOUSER (W) • NICK ROCHE (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    EIGHT YEARS LATER Part 1
    Jump eight years into the future with the web-slinging and wall-crawling Spider-Man family! Peter Parker and Mary Jane’s super-powered daughter, Annie, is now in high school. But when this teen isn’t in class, she’s swinging through the streets with her parents. After all, keeping New York safe from super villains is a family affair! But what new threat has emerged to menace the wall-crawlers?

Meet the new RYV creative team, Jody Houser and Nick Roache..and teen Annie

https://www.newsarama.com/36007-amaz...el-legacy.html

Jody Houser jumping on as writer and Nick Roche taking over art…for three issues,

Quote Originally Posted by juan678 View Post

Jody Houser jumping on as writer and Nick Roche taking over art…for three issues,
    So, does that mean only a different artist, or is Houser finished then, too?

BANNED

Ryan Stegman said on Twitter he will continue to produce the covers for Renew Your Vows, and that he designed Annie's teen look and outfit, but that's going to be the extent of things for now

However, we know Ryan is still working on interiors on a Spider-Man project, his recent twitter activity is hinting that may not be for Renew Your Vows given what he's told people there about just doing covers, and none of the illustrations for the interiors he's shown have featured MJ or Annie, just Peter in action as Spidey or looking glum in his civilian guise.

Perhaps he's filling in on ASM for a few issues?

Also, someone asked him if the RYV Parkers will cross over to 616, and he replied with "I dunno"

Astonishing Member

VenoMJ in Venomverse

Have you noticed there's a Black Suit Spider-Man there too? I wonder what kind of interaction he will have with VenoMJ. Also, I wonder how they will also interact with Agent Venom (Flash Thompson). I'm pretty sure sure Venom (Eddie Brock) will be really speechless after seen so many combinations of its symbiote with other characters.

BANNED

The talented Nerd Wonder comments on the RYV refurbishment

Incredible Member Graphic Autist's Avatar

What if the series jumps back and forth through time, depending on creative team...without interconnected stories on said time-jumps?

If that makes any sense...

I'm gonna wait and see if there is a need to panic. BUT, this is the only current Spider-Man title I like, so I hope they don't ruin it.