Page 54 of 155 FirstFirst ... 44450515253545556575864104154 ... LastLast
    Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    That's my girl.

That's what I'd imagine RYV Peter saying as well as me if he were here.

At least she's getting some involvement...was just sort of expecting her to make up the numbers in War Stories etc
    Yeah, though we'll have to wait for issues 2-5 to see if she gets more involved in the story, especially given that a version of Peter was consumed by one of the Poisons, and if 616 Peter seeing Spider-Gwen in Spider-Verse was hard on him emotionally, I figure finding out the Venom Spider-Man's fate should be similarly difficult for her.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Mighty Member

Quote Originally Posted by Huntsman Spider View Post
    Yeah, though we'll have to wait for issues 2-5 to see if she gets more involved in the story, especially given that a version of Peter was consumed by one of the Poisons, and if 616 Peter seeing Spider-Gwen in Spider-Verse was hard on him emotionally, I figure finding out the Venom Spider-Man's fate should be similarly difficult for her.
    How did she end up in the Venom verse?
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    How did she end up in the Venom verse?
    Going back to issues 8-9 of RYV, she got a mysterious black "biotech augmentation suit" from Liz Allan that turned out to be the Venom symbiote, which had survived Eddie Brock's death in the original RYV miniseries and wanted revenge on Spider-Man for it, using MJ as its vehicle for said revenge until MJ mentally overpowered it. Since Venomverse is supposed to include all sorts of alternate versions of Venom, MJ from Renew Your Vows got swept up in it, which may explain why she was absent in RYV 10.

Going back to issues 8-9 of RYV, she got a mysterious black "biotech augmentation suit" from Liz Allan that turned out to be the Venom symbiote, which had survived Eddie Brock's death in the original RYV miniseries and wanted revenge on Spider-Man for it, using MJ as its vehicle for said revenge until MJ mentally overpowered it. Since Venomverse is supposed to include all sorts of alternate versions of Venom, MJ from Renew Your Vows got swept up in it, which may explain why she was absent in RYV 10.
    A Venomized Dr. Strange has been calling the Venoms of different universes. The whole thing about MJ being at the doctor's takes on a whole new meaning.

Mighty Member

I know how she got the symbiote.
    I was wondering how she ended up being with the other venoms.
    I read that she was supposed to have a doctor's appointment.
    I was also wondering if she is going to get rid of the symbiote.
    I created a thread about Dick Grayson/Nightwing and Koriand'r/Starfire. It is to acknowledge and honor their iconic and popular relationship.

I created a fan page about Peter Parker/Spider-Man and Mary Jane Watson. This page is for all the Spider-Marriage fans.

Quote Originally Posted by Starrius View Post
    I know how she got the symbiote.
    I was wondering how she ended up being with the other venoms.
    I read that she was supposed to have a doctor's appointment.
    I was also wondering if she is going to get rid of the symbiote.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kevinroc View Post
    A Venomized Dr. Strange has been calling the Venoms of different universes. The whole thing about MJ being at the doctor's takes on a whole new meaning.
    There ya go.

BANNED

If so, that's a pretty neat example of hiding a plot development in plain sight, and it doesn't quite entice people who have no interest in reading Venomverse to read it out of necessity.

J.Scott Campbell just released these gorgeous Felicia Hardy RYV variants for Issue 11

https://jscottcampbell.com/collectio...nt=38510394705
    Last edited by Miles To Go; 09-08-2017 at 01:46 AM.

If so, that's a pretty neat example of hiding a plot development in plain sight, and it doesn't quite entice people who have no interest in reading Venomverse to read it out of necessity.

J.Scott Campbell just released these gorgeous Felicia Hardy RYV variants for Issue 11

https://jscottcampbell.com/collectio...nt=38510394705
    Not sure which one I like better, the "Spider-Man 3 black suit" Felicia or the "Venomized" Felicia. On the one hand, Felicia looks good in pretty much anything. On the other, I like how creative Campbell got with "Venomized" Felicia instead of just tailoring the usual black costume to her unique style. Still hoping she gets to appear in RYV proper, especially with a child of her own that can befriend, rival, and/or romance (high school age, of course) Annie, just to put a unique spin on the Spidey/Cat/MJ dynamic.

BANNED

Venomverse#1 charted on the top ten for the week according to Bleeding Cool...probably the highest something related to RYV has been since the launch of the title last October. I know MJ has a small role, but I'll take minor victories like this.

All-New Member

My favorie spider book right now, fun stories with good pacing. Mj in Venomverse was nice. Now Annie just needs a good solid costume design.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruss View Post
    My favorie spider book right now, fun stories with good pacing. Mj in Venomverse was nice. Now Annie just needs a good solid costume design.
    My only complaint about the pacing are that the two-part stories we've had so far should have been three parts, to better flesh out the character interactions and the general setting. That aside, it's been excellent so far and I'm really hoping the new team coming with #13 keeps that up.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruss View Post
    What do you think of the costume coming up in the time skip issues?

BANNED

Well, cracking into the top 100 is good, I think.

BANNED

Sales estimate: 23,717

http://www.comichron.com/monthlycomi...7/2017-08.html

Also, Ryan Stegman is completing his final script for the series today

https://twitter.com/RyanStegman/stat...F%3Fpage%3D614