Page 95 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4585919293949596979899105145 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,425 of 2312

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    in 616 they were in their early 20s, don't think it was ever specified, but I assume 22.

Though if we use the sliding time scale, then they got married in Marvel's year 7, making them be either 22 or 23 or 24 (Marvel wasn't exactly accurate about Peter's age when he started being Spider-Man lol)
    Peter was 15 when he became spidey, so they would be 22/23 when they got married.

in 616 they were in their early 20s, don't think it was ever specified, but I assume 22.

Though if we use the sliding time scale, then they got married in Marvel's year 7, making them be either 22 or 23 or 24 (Marvel wasn't exactly accurate about Peter's age when he started being Spider-Man lol)
    Yeah, well, comics are pretty loosey-goosey in those kind of details.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    According to new data, RYV sold 20,936 in units last December.
    Is that good or bad? (Numbers are not my strong suite.)
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Is that good or bad? (Numbers are not my strong suite.)
    It's a steep drop.

Yeah, but you need to compare #14 to #12. #13 had Legacy variant covers and a new creative team, both factors that should logically cause a temporary boost. So of course #14 was going to drop.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

AMAZING SPIDER-MAN: RENEW YOUR VOWS #18
    JODY HOUSER (W)
    NATHAN STOCKMAN (A)
    Cover by RYAN STEGMAN
    FAST TIMES AT MIDTOWN HIGH CONTINUES!
    • Peter and Mary Jane Parker have grown suspicious of their daughter’s recent activities…
    • Apparently sneaking around training two newly super-powered angry kids doesn’t qualify as “Normal Teenage Behavior.”
    • Especially when these angry teens have a not-so-innocent agenda.
    • And their target is…teenage Normie Osborn?!
    32 PGS./Rated T+ …$3.99

Quote Originally Posted by leokearon View Post
    Peter was 15 when he became spidey, so they would be 22/23 when they got married.
    Again, 616 wasn't exactly accurate about Peter's age when he started, I remember seeing it at 16 once and I hear that 17 was mentioned as well, though Ultimate's influence problably kept it at 15.

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Again, 616 wasn't exactly accurate about Peter's age when he started, I remember seeing it at 16 once and I hear that 17 was mentioned as well, though Ultimate's influence problably kept it at 15.
    In the older (pre-2000s) comics, it was stated that he was 16 when he first became Spider-Man. I chalk modern (2000s onward) comics saying he was 15 up to Ultimate-creep, given how much of the tone, ethos, and atmosphere of the Ultimate Marvel Universe in its heyday was backported into 616/"Prime" Marvel around the time Ultimate's most prominent creators in that era --- Brian Bendis and Mark Millar --- started redeveloping the 616/"Prime" characters and universe.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

Either way they would be 22-24 when they married. Which would still fit into MJ's comment about being in their 30's

BANNED

Preview of Issue 15, featuring more flashbacks to Annie growing up (and also revealing the outfit she wore in between her original and post-time skip one, she had a ponytail back then)

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...-your-vows-15/

Extraordinary Member DragonPiece's Avatar

Well, sales post legacy certainly aren't helping the books chances, but I'm guessing since even Rich says these rumors may not pan out, the book may still have a chance.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by DragonPiece View Post
    Well, sales post legacy certainly aren't helping the books chances, but I'm guessing since even Rich says these rumors may not pan out, the book may still have a chance.
    Maybe. Someone in the comments section seems to think this potential cancellation means the marriage is coming back in the main book.

Not sure if I should tell him not to get all giddy, rofl

Still, a stealth cancellation at this juncture would make some sense given what JMS and Bendis have been tweeting, and the book could end the same month Issue 800 comes out...

Formerly Assassin Spider Huntsman Spider's Avatar

Preview of Issue 15, featuring more flashbacks to Annie growing up (and also revealing the outfit she wore in between her original and post-time skip one, she had a ponytail back then)

https://www.cbr.com/amazing-spider-m...-your-vows-15/
    Hmm, that's gonna be an interesting clash of superhero methodology between Annie and her parents. Annie seems to be in the mind-frame of "kick the villain's @$$ first, ask questions later, if ever," while Peter and Mary Jane, being more experienced, are questioning the Lizard's motives and trying to figure out what he's really after. Hopefully Peter taking a chance on the Lizard or Annie's more aggressive attitude doesn't come back to bite them (literally or metaphorically) later in this issue.
    The spider is always on the hunt.

If true, I knew shifting to a Spider-Girl 2.0 dynamic was a mistake.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

bird_claw.jpg

10char
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)