Page 98 of 155 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108148 ... LastLast
Results 1,456 to 1,470 of 2312
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Lukmendes View Post
    Maybe it's because when the sales go low, Spider-Marriage fans hear about it and go buy more copies, then they relax after they go high again, then it goes low again... Loop forever lol.
    Hey, this process kept Spider-Girl going for 12 years

Maybe it's because when the sales go low, Spider-Marriage fans hear about it and go buy more copies, then they relax after they go high again, then it goes low again... Loop forever lol.
    That could very well be the case.
    "So you've come to the end now alive but dead inside."

So long as it doesn't get canned, I'm all for this.

I don't know, I don't do that, though. I just get a copy of both the single issues and the trade paperbacks, which is almost as bad.
    Doctor Strange: "You are the right person to replace Logan."
    X-23: "I know there are people who disapprove... Guys on the Internet mainly."
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Astonishing Member

Do you think the Spider-Family will have an adventure through the Spider-Verse in the future?

I mean, I know the Peter Parker of this reality took part of the war against the Inheritors, but it would be interesting for its members to explore reality and other versions of themselves. One of the easiest guess would be Annie meeting MC2's Mayday Parker. This would be really interesting to see, Mayday and Annie could bond like sisters, after all.

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    I don't know, I don't do that, though. I just get a copy of both the single issues and the trade paperbacks, which is almost as bad.
    I think the possible impact would be caused more by shop owners and semi-pros (such as reviewers) ordering the books in greater numbers to offset low sales in the previous months than individual customers.

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    I think the possible impact would be caused more by shop owners and semi-pros (such as reviewers) ordering the books in greater numbers to offset low sales in the previous months than individual customers.
    Why would a store want to buy more than they've been selling? I do get that some owners will put their own opinions and politics over actual demand (as seen in that blowout at the Marvel panel last year), but don't most stores only want to buy what they know will sell instead of languishing on the shelves.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

Quote Originally Posted by WebLurker View Post
    Why would a store want to buy more than they've been selling? I do get that some owners will put their own opinions and politics over actual demand (as seen in that blowout at the Marvel panel last year), but don't most stores only want to buy what they know will sell instead of languishing on the shelves.
    Maybe, it is just a supposition on my part nothing more.

BANNED

Preview for issue 16

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-your-vows-16/

Heh, "Tweeter"

And Peter's reaction to being a paparazzi...much needed jab at Brand New Day there

Hoping theirs not a Logan Paul joke in here...

Jonah's right of course, Peter's old photography gig no longer makes sense now that they can get them from social media.
    Appreciation Thread Indexes
    Marvel | Spider-Man | X-Men | NEW!! DC Comics | Batman | Superman | Wonder Woman

BANNED

Newsarama asked the Spider-Girl team for their thoughts on Renew Your Vows. They've never read any of it.

Nrama: What are your thoughts on Marvel’s current comic book, Amazing Spider-Man: Renew Your Vows? A comic book that has a similar premise to Spider-Girl.

Defalco: I’m afraid I’ve never read it and don’t have any thoughts about it.

Olliffe: I’m aware of the book but to be honest haven’t read it. Based on the concept similarities I’m sure there might be some overlap between the two series but Spider-Girl was unique all on her own due to the creators that brought her to life and the fans who followed her adventures.

Frenz: I haven't read any of Renew Your Vows, I'm aware there are some Spider-Girl fans who enjoy it.
    https://www.newsarama.com/38572-happ...ider-girl.html

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    Preview for issue 16

https://www.adventuresinpoortaste.co...-your-vows-16/

Heh, "Tweeter"

And Peter's reaction to being a paparazzi...much needed jab at Brand New Day there

Hoping theirs not a Logan Paul joke in here...
    Well, the first issue also had a jab at the Parker Industries status quo (although it should be notes that Gerry Conway did go on record in an interview that he liked Dan Slott's run) and the series as a whole has basically been a jab at OMD overall, so it is a thing.
    (All-New Wolverine #4)

BANNED

RYV didn't make the top 100 again.

Quote Originally Posted by Miles To Go View Post
    RYV didn't make the top 100 again.
    Don't worry it will next month.

And the seesaw continues.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Celgress View Post
    Don't worry it will next month.

And the seesaw continues.
    We still don't have the exact estimates or anything beyond the 100, I hope it's not too far down.