Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    Astonishing Member Charlie_1981's Avatar

Amora the Enchantress

Become an anti-hero making her personality more complex moving between the world of the villains and the heroes but having clear objectives, establish a link between her and Sylvie Lushton, grow the family promoting Lorelei and Sigurd as a couple and creating their own family having triplets at one time, creating a good gallery of villains and allies (here could be included Sif, Valkyrie, Thor, Loki, Doctor Strange, Jennifer Kale, Hela, Skurge, Nico Minoru, Morgan Le Fay, Karnilla , Angela, Masters of Evil, Thunderbolts ...), coherent generational movements, more magic, a mixture between the supernatural and the earthly mixing the fantasy of Asgard and their worlds.

And also, she could not be defined just for her love for Thor, she loves him, she can have him, but not be defined everytime for it.
    Last edited by Charlie_1981; 02-14-2017 at 02:35 AM.

Incredible Member

Deaths head: a town called minion

Inside deaths head 2 there is a digital simulation of a wild west town, called 'minion'. Its populated by every personality that deaths head 2 has assimilated.

The original deaths head is the towns bounty hunt.... (Er, freelance peacekeeping agent.) Each time death head kills one he gains more control over 2's body. He can't just slaughter them all because of his protocols. His only real threat, is a mysterious man in black who represents the personality of the human who's body the minion structure was built around in the year 2020.

Imagine deaths heads surprise when it turns out to be his own rival, big shot....

Fantastic Member

Quote Originally Posted by NotADanvers View Post
    PLEASE, this for the love of God. Give her rogues and really establish the supporting cast we have seen already, but all too briefly.
    That's IMHO the biggest problem with the whole MU(especially the x-men) right now: it's baddies need vacation let in a little bit of fresh air by introducing new villians and bringing back underused ones( I'm looking at you Francis Klum and Adrianna frost)
    Last edited by LordLeviathan; 02-15-2017 at 07:44 PM.

Incredible Member

I'd have a classic Avengers lineup (with Thor, Tony, and Janet instead of their replacements), Cap, Vision, Hawkeye, and Goliath (Hank), and maybe Quicksilver and Wanda. Have them operate out of Avengers Mansion. With all the different versions of the team that have different mission statements that are on the market these days, I don't think it would hurt to have a more traditional take on the team in just one of those books.

I would bring back the original 616 Logan.
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman

Franklin Richards 12/13 years old at least.
    Valeria 7/8, not a toddler.

Make Valeria seem like a smart child, not an adult in a child's body. She should be very naive as she is still very young, let her make mistakes as being perfect is boring. Give her more childlike qualities, she knows there is no monsters under her bead and can calculate the probability but she is still scared. Make how she might grow up a mystery, like she says and does some things that make people around her slightly worried she might grow up to be an evil genius. Have her interact with Moon Girl when the FF come back. I would make it so that Valeria hacked the Future Foundation to send Moon Girl the denial into the school.

Franklin should be on the cusp of puberty and the idea of a kid with godlike powers should be played with more. Like in Hickmans run there were some things that did that, like when he was with Leech. Put more focus on that instead of him being a walking plot device. A bit more sibling rivalry with Valeria, kind of like Bart and Lisa Simpson, the dumb big brother and smart little sister archetype.

Frank and Val should focus on appealing to kids instead of adult readers. When the FF return have a Foundation school book starring them and others, add Moon Girl and other kids.
    Be sure to check out the Invisible Woman appreciation thread!

Quote Originally Posted by LordLeviathan View Post
    That's IMHO the biggest problem with the whole MU(especially the x-men) right now: it's baddies need vacation let in a little bit of fresh air by introducing new villians and bringing back underused ones( I'm looking at you Francis Klum and Adrianna frost)
    Emma shot her sister.

Fantastic Member

I would erase the whole Illuminati are arrogant asshats premise of Hickman, undo everything that came from Hickman's destruction of 616 Universe. Doctor Strange housed the Defenders in his house, including the somewhat destructive Hulk, for years. He opened his house to the Avengers during Civil War 1. He's been at the beck and call of every hero that needed assistance, advice and the occasional medical need. This is not the guy who has been arrogant since he learned magic. He learned to be humble because he learned magic. I understand the need to reinvent characters so a newer audience can recognize them, but the older audience should be able to recognize a semblance of what they grew up with as well.

Less worship of science solves all in Marvel, and more wonderment in magic. They need to create more big bads, than always, always using Doom or Thanos. Build us some diverse characters, give them their own rogues gallery of interesting baddies. I also really hate the need to make the bad guys good. The bad guy needs to be a reflection, an opposite to the good guys. To lighten them up weakens the heroes. After a hard days working dealing with self-absorbed and verbally abuse drug users, and other unpleasant sorts, I could really use a good heroic tale.

While I wouldn't say 'don't do hero vs. hero stories again', I'd say there should be at least a 5-year moratorium on them.