Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Arrow Is Mark Walberg the next Six Million Dollar Man?

But Universal Pictures can rebuild him. They have the technology.

They can make him better, stronger, faster. Peter Berg who worked with Walberg on Transformers Age Of Extinction is currently in charge of Universal pictures Six Million Dollar Man remake/adaptation. The project as been in the works for years. If it happens it could be Walberg's second franchise.

Not sure about the casting. Also I bet he will be updated to the Six BILLION Dollar Man.

Hopefully it will be done well & have the Bionic Woman in the second film...

What's the circular arrow for next to the thread title?
    Last edited by md62; 07-05-2014 at 07:47 PM.

Retired

Six million? I'm sure Mark Wahlberg demands more than that per picture.

BANNED

Wahlberg is cheap , he's only the six million dollar man. Chris Rock is like the 20 million dollar man for his rush hour movies.

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Wahlberg is cheap , he's only the six million dollar man. Chris Rock is like the 20 million dollar man for his rush hour movies.
    That's chris tucker....

Eh, I like Wahlberg well enough.

Old school comic book fan WestPhillyPunisher's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by md62 View Post
    Not sure about the casting. Also I bet he will be updated to the Six BILLION Dollar Man.
    Indeed. Bionics have probably become more expensive since Lee Majors was "rebuilt" forty years ago.
    Avatar: Here's to the late, great Steve Dillon. Best. Punisher. Artist. EVER!

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by saul_on_the_road_to_damascus View Post
    That's chris tucker....
    Oops. Always mix up the 2.

might as well just call it The Bionic Man. I think most people at this point know what they'd be referring to. No need to make it a comedy constantly riffing on the "cheapness" in 2015 of six-million bionic parts. I'm really glad that the comedy/parody version bit the dust.

But I've read that there are ongoing rights issues with Martin Caidin, the original writer of the Cyborg novels.

"We can rebuild him, we have the technology, but I don't want to spend a lot of money"

BANNED

Sandra Bullocks can also appear in it since she appeared in the bionic man tv movie back in the late 80s who was fitted with bionic parts as well.
    It was supposed to be a pilot for a new bionic woman series starring sandra but it didn't take off.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by marshal99 View Post
    Sandra Bullocks can also appear in it since she appeared in the bionic man tv movie back in the late 80s who was fitted with bionic parts as well.
    It was supposed to be a pilot for a new bionic woman series starring sandra but it didn't take off.
    Sandra Bullocks?LOL.

Extraordinary Member

I hope they get someone else besides Walberg but he might be the only one available. I think Butler or Crowe would be good.

BANNED

This has been bouncing around Hollywood for a bit, at one time Chris Rock was attached (as a comedy project)

It will probably be similar to a James Bond movie only with his bionics added in.