Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Quote Originally Posted by j9ac9k View Post
    No, I get it. Bringing back this thread does bring some perspective to how long this has been brewing or teased.
    Thank you.

Astonishing Member

Probably why Hickman went back to Marvel, DC taking too long getting their ish together so he could write the Legion. Heck his 2 Marvel series might conclude before Doomsday Clock does, sigh

Quote Originally Posted by EmeraldGladiator View Post
    Probably why Hickman went back to Marvel, DC taking too long getting their ish together so he could write the Legion. Heck his 2 Marvel series might conclude before Doomsday Clock does, sigh
    That's been accepted as the reasoning for Hickman not doing LSH.

I think I'm even more upset about the Legion than I am JSA. At leadt with JSA, the team and characters were erased from existence which makes a book kind of tough to do. But the Legion not only existed post Flashpoint nu52, but they interacted actively with the nu52 characters. If only the who the f Superman is was how many of him are there questions didn't make my brain hurt so much.

Manhattan's finally connected the Legion with the story in issue 9 of DClock. No Prime Earth (or whatever DC's calling it this week) Legion, although the nu52 version has been placed in the Earth 2 Universe which is kind of interesting but with comic book science and time travel and universe hopping, should that mean a thing? And if the Legion doesn't exist, who is that blonde in Arkham hanging with Rorschach 2.0?

Hickman would have done a great Legion.