Let’s talk about why Batman is actually a terrible Superhero. I will be picking each one of the fundamental moralities that make Batman Batman! So let’s begin.

No Killing

“I want him dead---Maybe more than I’ve ever wanted anything, but if I do that, if I allow myself to go down into that place.... I will never comeback". This is Batman’s reasoning for not killing. I am here to argue that it’s flawed reasoning, and batman should slaughter villains.. Yes you heard me right, Batman should kill. Ok, let me reword that better. You see, Batman’s no killing rule has actually caused more harm than good.

Killing is not a bad thing, especially when we are talking about a lunatic who dresses like a clown, and has no consideration for human life. The Joker deserves no better than a death punishment. He is a burden on society, and Batman is sentencing countless innocent lives to death every time he puts The Joker back in prison to escape again.
The comic page.jpg
Same goes for Harley Quin, Pain, DeathStroke (Although I doubt he can kill DS. xD), and the rest of his rogues gallery. Batman should hunt these madmen and women down. He should eradicate each last one of them, but does he do that? No!!!!. I hereby sentence Batman to awful Superhero dimension.

Number two: Prep Time.
If he is always prepared why does he need preparing.jpg
Batman can kill Superman given enough time. Alright that’s sorta believable. However, Batman can kill Darksied, parallax, WW, and the rest of DC’s strongest heroes and villains with prep time. GET OUT OF HERE WITH THAT brainless ARGUMENT. Look, I am not here to sound a hater, but here to sound the bells of logic. Batman’s world has gotten rotten ladies and gentlemen, and it comes to us comic book fans to purify it from Batman’s prep time power. Don’t’ come up to me, and say he can kill people capable of literally sleeping next to the sun for decades, and comeback without a scratch given that he has enough time. That’s just illogical case. Therefore, I hereby sentence Batman to The weakly written Superheroes dimension.

Number Three: Putting The Lives of Children At Risk.
Enough enough said batman to batman.
A fun fact, Robbin was actually introduced into The Detective Comics so the series could appeal to younger audiences. Anyhow, WTF BAT!@#$%<MAN? What are you doing endangering the life of a 14 year old? When Dick Grayson, who I can’t imagine how his name came by, left Batman to become his own kickass crime fighter, Batman felt the need to recruit and even younger child. And if you have been reading comics for few years you must know by now that the newer boy was beaten mercilessly by a man who Batman could have killed easily. What’s worse, is that The Joker Spoilers!!!!!!!!! Set up a bomb, which ultimately killed Jason Todd. So, I hereby sentence Batman to the…. Ummm…….ummmmm…….. I have no idea to which dimension I should send him. It’s that messed up xD.

My actual thoughts.

Since I am a diehard Squirrel Girl Fan….ummmmm…. I mean Batman fan I will not stand for someone to call my favorite hero a scum. So here are my thoughts on each one of the arguments my past self wrote.

No killing.

This one is valid. Look Batman doesn’t have to kill people. His rule states to not kill people. Scum like The Joker, and Pain aren’t people. Those are criminals, and at this moment you are reading this blog, about 36 of them are being executed because they have killed innocent and law abiding citizens for no reason. Not saying Batman should kill, but he should eliminate the villains that don’t’ value life.

Prep time.

Solid Argument. Fix your sht Batman.
Endangering Children.
IDK about you, but each one of them is cool. XD. Still, WTF BAT@#$%MAN. Get your sht straight.

I want to really hear your opinion on these arguments. I am a diehard Batman fan and I don’t think I can remain that way if someone doesn’t proof me wrong. xD. <<<<Giant Hypocrite.