Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Vulcan would be fabulous, especially as a revelation for Scott.

He meant royalty as in "top tier"

Its Black Tom and Juggs

I like Deathbird, but please no Vulcan.

Good X-Position from Cullen, as always. One thing I'm hoping to see in the book is for the O5 to actually discuss with each other their thoughts on being stuck in what is to them a grim and chaotic future. We've had a lot of them reacting to and being surprised by various things, but we rarely get that sense of them working as team to figure out how to deal with a strange world. They each have a near unique perspective that only four other people share, and I think that should be addressed.

Amazing Member

Logically It's Juggernaut and Black Tom the first villains of X-Men Blue. Many hints are made in this interview and previous interviews.

But I would like to see Vulcan again, he was the last villain minimally interesting.

Molina posted art on his Instagram. Juggernaut's in one of the pics (and the design's really cool too).

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    I like Deathbird, but please no Vulcan.

Good X-Position from Cullen, as always. One thing I'm hoping to see in the book is for the O5 to actually discuss with each other their thoughts on being stuck in what is to them a grim and chaotic future. We've had a lot of them reacting to and being surprised by various things, but we rarely get that sense of them working as team to figure out how to deal with a strange world. They each have a near unique perspective that only four other people share, and I think that should be addressed.
    I'm still really hoping they pull the trigger on the 05 going home this year, and we get a spin-off book of them doing their best to prevent so many of the events that we as readers remember fondly. I'd actually be interested enough in that to put down $4 a month.

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Crabadan View Post
    Logically It's Juggernaut and Black Tom the first villains of X-Men Blue. Many hints are made in this interview and previous interviews.

But I would like to see Vulcan again, he was the last villain minimally interesting.
    Wasn't Black Tom just recently affiliated with the Hellfire Club, under Bunn himself? If the O5 are operating under the HFC, with Erik being the White King and Briar hinted at being their financial backer, one has to wonder if there's going to be some kind of double cross one way or the other.

What if Monet is the last team member, or something like that? We know that it's a female character and we already might be dealing with the HFC...

Alternatively, I'd like it if it was a Cuckoo, but not all three. Those girls need a dynamic where they're on their own; with certain characters certain to be returning like Pyro and Avalanche, this could literally be any of the 5 in 1. Sophie always was the most heroic.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Spectacular Member

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Wasn't Black Tom just recently affiliated with the Hellfire Club, under Bunn himself? If the O5 are operating under the HFC, with Erik being the White King and Briar hinted at being their financial backer, one has to wonder if there's going to be some kind of double cross one way or the other.

What if Monet is the last team member, or something like that? We know that it's a female character and we already might be dealing with the HFC...

Alternatively, I'd like it if it was a Cuckoo, but not all three. Those girls need a dynamic where they're on their own; with certain characters certain to be returning like Pyro and Avalanche, this could literally be any of the 5 in 1. Sophie always was the most heroic.
    Pyro and Avalanche?? When was this announced??

Quote Originally Posted by Anduinel View Post
    I'm still really hoping they pull the trigger on the 05 going home this year, and we get a spin-off book of them doing their best to prevent so many of the events that we as readers remember fondly. I'd actually be interested enough in that to put down $4 a month.
    Yes, I'd be more than happy to be rid of them, but as Cullen made clear in the X-position, Marvel mandated an O5 book and if he didn't agree to write it, someone else would be assigned. Personally I think an alternative solution would be to declare them temporal anomalies and send them off as a new Exiles team.

Extraordinary Member Master of Sound's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Nick Miller View Post
    He meant royalty as in "top tier"

Its Black Tom and Juggs
    That is one way to read it. It could also hint to real royalty....
    Would not be the first time Bunn hinted like that.
    "COURAGE, DON'T YOU DARE LET ME DOWN"
    ==================================================
    ==================================================

hate cant reach you here Harpsikord's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cable View Post
    Pyro and Avalanche?? When was this announced??
    Guggenheim announced they will be a part of his Brotherhood in his first interview about X Men Gold.
    "We come into this world alone and we leave the same way. The time we spent in between - time spent alive, sharing, learning together... is all that makes life worth living." - Jean Grey

Quote Originally Posted by Endsong View Post
    Guggenheim announced they will be a part of his Brotherhood in his first interview about X Men Gold.
    LMAO Kitty/Avalanche giving me strong Evolution vibes.

I see that none of the questions pertaining to Monet were answered. Hopefully this means plans are afoot for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Bafflement View Post
    Yes, I'd be more than happy to be rid of them, but as Cullen made clear in the X-position, Marvel mandated an O5 book and if he didn't agree to write it, someone else would be assigned. Personally I think an alternative solution would be to declare them temporal anomalies and send them off as a new Exiles team.
    Forcing the characters or the comic in a writer usually does not work just look at the example of what happened to Lemire in EXM. As this is one of the major mutant titles during Ressurection hopefully Bunn will again be able to exceed our expectations and maintain the high level he has achieved in his stories.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Knives View Post
    Forcing the characters or the comic in a writer usually does not work just look at the example of what happened to Lemire in EXM. As this is one of the major mutant titles during Ressurection hopefully Bunn will again be able to exceed our expectations and maintain the high level he has achieved in his stories.
    All X-Writers deal with editorial meddling to one degree or another. Just because Lemire very obviously couldn't handle it doesn't mean others can't. Carey was a master at turning editorial lemons into narrative lemonade.