Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mighty Member

Now that Prometheus is becoming more connected with DC's Phantom Zone, he could be a decent villain for any one of the Kryptonian family.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Kang become a rival to the X-Men. He might even know Apocalypse from way back too. But the guy from the future, does he know that mutants are a threat and need to be eliminated or does he need them to flourish for his own agenda.
    Kang has never shown any particular interest in mutants, and most possible futures that we have seen in Marvel comics don't seem to include mutants at all. The obvious conclusion would be that mutants get wiped out in most timelines.

Mighty Member

Why Psycho-Man is a Fantastic Four villain instead of an Ant-Man (Hank Pym) villain is beyond me.

Quote Originally Posted by Ragged Maw View Post
    Why Psycho-Man is a Fantastic Four villain instead of an Ant-Man (Hank Pym) villain is beyond me.
    Hank should tell everybody that he fights Psycho-Man, as that would be a convenient excuse for his past problems.

As for the Fantastic Four, it's easy to forget their crucial role in the first decade of the Marvel Universe: explorers. They sometimes acted like regular costumed crimefighters, but the FF was really more about discovery and exploration, and effectively laying down much of the foundation of the Marvel Universe. Psycho-Man is their villain primarily because they encountered him first when they discovered the Microverse.

Extraordinary Member

Dr. Doom to Superman. It just seems fitting for the Quintessential Supervillain to fight the quintessential Superhero

Extraordinary Member The Drunkard Kid's Avatar

I'd like to see Sabertooth becoming a recurring villain for Arale Norimaki. For... reasons.

Extraordinary Member

If we're keeping it within the same universe I'd totally have the U-Foes become part of the Fantastic Four's rogue gallery. I'm surprised that they haven't faced off even once yet.

If we can do crossover transplants I'd move most of the Rogues over to Spider-man villain list, except the speedsters. They'd be a more credible threat to the web-slinger than to the Flash at least, and I bet there would be some fun interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by LordMikel View Post
    I wouldn't mind seeing Kang become a rival to the X-Men. He might even know Apocalypse from way back too. But the guy from the future, does he know that mutants are a threat and need to be eliminated or does he need them to flourish for his own agenda.
    Kang used mutants as part of his master plan (Apocalypse was also involved) to enslave all of time recently in Uncanny Avengers

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    If we're keeping it within the same universe I'd totally have the U-Foes become part of the Fantastic Four's rogue gallery. I'm surprised that they haven't faced off even once yet.
    I don't think that the U-Foes would work well as FF rogues. First, they are a parody of the FF, so it would diminish the FF to appear side-by-side with them. Second, with the exception of Sue, the FF is less powerful than their U-Foe counterparts.

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    I don't think that the U-Foes would work well as FF rogues. First, they are a parody of the FF, so it would diminish the FF to appear side-by-side with them.
    I don't know about that. I never saw them as a parody, more like the FF gone wrong. I think there's lots of fun that could be done with that without diminishing anybody.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shellhead View Post
    Second, with the exception of Sue, the FF is less powerful than their U-Foe counterparts.
    How's that a problem? Villains are typically more powerful to create drama and all that.

Incredible Member

superman / magneto

Superman is the living embodiment of the best of humanity.
    Just knowing about him existing makes the world a better place.

In contrast Magneto was forged in a hell that shows the absolute worst humanity has to offer.

I doubt either would fight each other too much (supes is too much of a boyscout and magneto would hold back a lot as he would probably be one of the few beings he respects), but their debates would be legendary.

Mighty Member

Nikola Tesla (modernity) vs Gilgamesh (antiquity)

Both are Archer class BTW.
    Last edited by Ragged Maw; 01-25-2017 at 03:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dark Soul # 7 View Post
    How's that a problem? Villains are typically more powerful to create drama and all that.
    Fine. They fight, and X-Ray murders at least three and maybe four FF members who have no defense against his power. Exciting but probably not enjoyable for FF fans.

Spectacular Member

High Evolutionary as an X-Men villain.
    Albert Wesker as an X-Men villain.
    Dormammu as a larger scope villain like Thanos, Doctor Doom, and Norman Osborn have been.

Quote Originally Posted by Melab View Post
    High Evolutionary as an X-Men villain.
    I like this idea so much that I want to see all Apocalypse stories re-published with High Evolutionary in his place.