Page 26 of 30 FirstFirst ... 16222324252627282930 LastLast
    BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Mantis Dad View Post
    Since I am not sure who Carol Denver is...
    Possibly a relative of John Denver?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Jaquar View Post
    Should she die? HELL NO! but I can see her fake her death and go undercover.
    If that is done with the character sporting long hair once again then sure.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Carabas View Post
    Possibly a relative of John Denver?
    Do they even know who John Denver is/was?
    Last edited by JudicatorPrime; 08-27-2018 at 03:50 PM.

Cosmic Curmudgeon JudicatorPrime's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LordAllMIghty View Post
    It's funny how I started to lose interest in Carol once she took the name Captain Marvel.

I loved her as Ms. Marvel...even liked her as Binary and Warbird. It's just something is not clicking with her as Captain Marvel.
    You and me both. I think I need a psych eval. I'm trying to keep an open mind. I loved the first two Captain Marvels (Mar-vell and Monica Rambeau), and Carol as Ms. Marvel and Binary. Actually, I really loved her as Binary. Maybe that's the problem? They went one change too far.

BANNED

Did they ever.

Quote Originally Posted by 616MarvelYear is LeapYear View Post
    If that is done with the character sporting long hair once again then sure.
    At least her long hair is finally back.

BANNED

funny how many times this necro thread has been revived. if Carol gets this threads staying power she certainly wouldn't stay dead even if she died not that anyone does nowadays.

carol is not dying in any stories any time soon.

Honestly she'll probably die at some point just because everyone keeps going to that well.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by Of Atlantis View Post
    Maybe faking it for an issue or two might increase her sales?

Or maybe Superior Captain Marvel with Mystique lol
    It might work.

Amazing Member

Of course she should. It should happen in major event intended to drive sales, derail any character development and spawn a dozen mini-series. Marvel should create a ton of hype that "It Will Change Everything!". Then nothing will really change and she will get resurrected an unspecified amount of time later, probably when it will drive another major event intended to boost sales rather than advance a story.

Extraordinary Member John Ossie's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by mmurphy1968 View Post
    Of course she should. It should happen in major event intended to drive sales, derail any character development and spawn a dozen mini-series. Marvel should create a ton of hype that "It Will Change Everything!". Then nothing will really change and she will get resurrected an unspecified amount of time later, probably when it will drive another major event intended to boost sales rather than advance a story.
    LOL. Wouldn't put it past Marvel LOL.

In all seriousness though, I don't see her being killed off any time soon especially since she has a Movie coming soon.

can we kill Jessica Jones first? she contributes nothing. and she was, originally, just going to be Jessica Drew anyways.

BANNED

The marvel character Jessica Jones' NetFlix show is apparantly 'killed off' https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ALTc7KFYSaQ

I haven't bothered to read the pages and pages of this thread but what a passive-aggressive way to not be tolerant of the fact that tastes vary and some people like and see value in a character that you might not. It's a bit presumptuous to make a statement that a character should 'die' just because someone, themselves, might not like them. I mean, it's kind of rude. Would you go into an ice cream shop and tell anyone ordering mint chip that they're tastes are awful? Then why do it online? Which characters we're drawn towards are a matter of personal preference, just like how one takes their coffee or which ice cream flavor one prefers. The world does not revolve around one person's opinions of a character, Marvel has a diverse fanbase composed of both genders and all age groups. And I'm not even Carol's biggest fan (though I certainly don't mind her), but the title of this thread was a bit of a face-palm moment. In the immortal words of Captain Kirk: " Young minds, fresh ideas. Be tolerant."