Thread: Spider-Gwen #16

Default Spider-Gwen #16

- Gwen & Miles bond a bit
    - Evil Matt Murdock shows up and sends them on a mission
    - They go to a club which Miles can't get into because he's a minor
    - Doc Ock appears and they fight
    - The last page reveals what I believe is the Earth 65 version of Miles dad

This was a pretty solid issue, I'm not a regular Spider-Gwen reader but it got me interested in her book.
    We need better comics

Incredible Member

Miles references universes dying, hopefully we see miles mention how he's from a destroyed universe.

Curious how Miles knew Matt had enhanced senses implying he knew 616 Matt Murdock was daredevil in his universe... odd since Matt made everyone forget he's daredevil

Hoping we see the scorpion as Miles's uncle

Part of me thinks maybe his dad knocked out his dopple and is standing in as him

Interesting to see villain tech being sold from other dimensions, curious how SILK found a way to get it

We confirmed Miles is 16 and Gwen is 19

Hoping we see more fun the rest of this crossover

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post
    Miles references universes dying, hopefully we see miles mention how he's from a destroyed universe.

Curious how Miles knew Matt had enhanced senses implying he knew 616 Matt Murdock was daredevil in his universe... odd since Matt made everyone forget he's daredevil

Part of me thinks maybe his dad knocked out his dopple and is standing in as him

Interesting to see villain tech being sold from other dimensions, curious how SILK found a way to get it

The tech I believe was taken during the Spider-Women event/crossover by Cindy Moon of Earth-65 when SILK was able to get their hands on the dimension hopping devices the Spider-Women used. Enjoyed the issue very much. I pull and love the Spider-Gwen series and for this crossover I'm also getting Spider-Man.

It happened in Spider-Women. Gwen's power ups? Cindy-65 must've used them herself to impersonate Silk-616 (she never got a spider bite).

Could he have learnt that in the 1610 universe ?

Probably not - Ultimate Daredevil was killed off in Ultimate Spider-Man #131 (an Ultimatum tie-in), in 2009 - two years before Miles became Spidey! So he never met that version.