Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 42
  1. #16
    Extraordinary Member Robotman's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    California
    Posts
    6,601

    Default

    They really should just bring her back as Tigress. i blows my mind that DC didn't try to capitalize on the character's mainstream success. she was a break out character on one of the most popular superhero cartoons of all time. use her in the damn comics!

  2. #17
    Mighty Member Waterfall's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    1,438

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    She uses a crossbow.

    And I don't think making her a Catwoman ripoff is a good idea
    Their relationship doesn't have to be "flirty". Wally gets in her way of handling justice and finds out about her family, there you have a story.

  3. #18
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moon View Post
    Their relationship doesn't have to be "flirty". Wally gets in her way of handling justice and finds out about her family, there you have a story.
    Eh, stories like these are really cringeworthy often presenting the lethal heroes as straw men to be burned. It also falls into that ugly idea of people coming from broken families being bad and I have no desire to see it happen again after the mess with Cass Cain and Steph Brown.

  4. #19
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    What if Artemis was a Birds of Prey character? Also, what if she was Jade's sister but not Sportsmaster's daughter?

  5. #20
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    What team should Artemis join? Also I'd like it if she were Jade's sister like in the comics

  6. #21
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    What team should Artemis join? Also I'd like it if she were Jade's sister like in the comics
    Don't know if she'll be appearing in the comics any time soon,but any team but Young Justice is fine. That team already has an archer.

  7. #22
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Don't know if she'll be appearing in the comics any time soon,but any team but Young Justice is fine. That team already has an archer.
    To paraphrase Kaldur, do we need a quota on archers?

  8. #23
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post
    To paraphrase Kaldur, do we need a quota on archers?
    I personally don't think so, but its unlikely to happen in the comics(Even on the show, we only saw Roy and Artemis together on a couple missions), and while I DO really like Artemis, if it comes down to it, I'd pick the female archer whose in my top 20 heroes.

    Maybe she'd fit in well in Jason's Outlaws?

  9. #24
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    I personally don't think so, but its unlikely to happen in the comics(Even on the show, we only saw Roy and Artemis together on a couple missions), and while I DO really like Artemis, if it comes down to it, I'd pick the female archer whose in my top 20 heroes.

    Maybe she'd fit in well in Jason's Outlaws?
    They already have an Artemis. I would suggest Titans but maybe after the book improves some.

    Wonder why she hasn't appeared in the Green Arrow book yet

  10. #25
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Z View Post

    Wonder why she hasn't appeared in the Green Arrow book yet
    Because the YJ inspired version of Artemis has only have had brief appearences in the DCU, and Percy has been using a different half-Asain teenage girl archer who has super villain parents.

  11. #26
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Assam View Post
    Because the YJ inspired version of Artemis has only have had brief appearences in the DCU, and Percy has been using a different half-Asain teenage girl archer who has super villain parents.
    It is kind of strange they didn't just use Artemis instead of creating a new character entirely. Oh well

  12. #27
    Spectacular Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Posts
    129

    Default

    I would like to see Artemis introduced into the New 52. But, she would need to have some connection to Wally. Otherwise, what's the point?

  13. #28
    BANNED
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    11,347

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    I would like to see Artemis introduced into the New 52. But, she would need to have some connection to Wally. Otherwise, what's the point?
    There's no way to transplant the relationship. Wally is a grown man who should be trying to get back his marriage (and kids) and NuWally is completely different from any Wally, be it Kid Flash or Flash.

  14. #29
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Marvelman View Post
    I would like to see Artemis introduced into the New 52. But, she would need to have some connection to Wally. Otherwise, what's the point?
    Her relationship with Wally isn't the only reason people liked her

  15. #30
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    16,875

    Default

    So I was thinking, we don't get many DC heroes with a reasonable approach to lethal force. They either shun it entirely or kill like they're GTA protagonists. Maybe Artemis could serve the role as someone who takes a pragmatic approach to heroes using lethal force?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •