Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Chrysalis_Changling View Post
    can anyone tell me why storm is on a street level team dealing with the fallout of a Black Activist Being Killed By Cops?

that's like superman being on a team designed to crack down on drug dealers it's extremely overkill
    If indeed the team is just dealing with someone killed by a cop, Storm being there potentially is overkill. But it's possible this could lead to something a big bigger. I do think there likely needs to be some sort of larger problem to keep this particular group together. But we'll see.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by XPac View Post
    If indeed the team is just dealing with someone killed by a cop, Storm being there potentially is overkill. But it's possible this could lead to something a big bigger. I do think there likely needs to be some sort of larger problem to keep this particular group together. But we'll see.
    the thing is...to me this announcement feels timed on purpose(lining up with Trump being Sworn Into Office)like it's suppose to be a message and a poorly written one at that

another thing is yesterday Cullen Bunn announced a monsters unleashed ongoing series which gives us a comic book all about Giant Kaiju Fighting Action! something i can really dig into and appreciate because marvel monsters get so little respect these days

but this? it just seems like A book that will be way too preachy with so few scenes of action to justify the $4 price

Since this has little to no relation to Priest's Crew series, it would be a smart move to include Patriot since his father was one of the original members. Or put Wilson there instead of BP, I prefer more street level heroes dealing with crime and not people like Storm and BP. Like, what are Cloak and Night Thrasher doing right now?

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    Since this has little to no relation to Priest's Crew series, it would be a smart move to include Patriot since his father was one of the original members. Or put Wilson there instead of BP, I prefer more street level heroes dealing with crime and not people like Storm and BP. Like, what are Cloak and Night Thrasher doing right now?
    I'm actually curious as to the status of the Bradley family. There have been a few instances where creators have mentioned wanting to use them but couldn't usually without any explanation or a statement that there are other plans for them and then nothing comes of it. Makes me wonder if there's some legal issues surrounding them.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    if you take BP out, the book will likely bomb sales wise.

Be liking taking Deadpool out of the current UA roster.

If it was just pure street levelers... people would be better off buying The Defenders instead.

TNC interview stated that the addition of "heavier hitters" was on purpose. We will see
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Astonishing Member CrimsonEchidna's Avatar

can anyone tell me why storm is on a street level team dealing with the fallout of a Black Activist Being Killed By Cops?

that's like superman being on a team designed to crack down on drug dealers it's extremely overkill
    I thought the consensus before was that Marvel was snubbing the mutants too much?
    The artist formerly known as OrpheusTelos.

But Superman Gets the Job done

I think a black hero should cameo every issue.

issue 1... sam wilson

issue 2... blade

issue 3.. dr voodoo

ect

until 4chan explodes in righteous anger

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

issue 1... sam wilson

issue 2... blade

issue 3.. dr voodoo

ect

I almost think Sam needs to cameo just to explain why he's not in it. It's a book with his girl Friday in his old backyard. To me it's weird that he'should not around.

BANNED

Sounds like Storm will be written poorly again.

or they are trying to do more with the character than simply "back up leader" whenever cyke, logan, emma, xavier, kitty aren't around.

isn;'t her Dad from NY?

they have my attention

maybe this is why they left the White Tiger mantle open.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post

issue 1... sam wilson

issue 2... blade

issue 3.. dr voodoo

ect

I wouldn't limit it to black people. there are plenty of limbo bound characters who need a place to cameo.

Quote Originally Posted by robreedwrites View Post
    I'm actually curious as to the status of the Bradley family. There have been a few instances where creators have mentioned wanting to use them but couldn't usually without any explanation or a statement that there are other plans for them and then nothing comes of it. Makes me wonder if there's some legal issues surrounding them.
    There apparently is some issues with the original creator of the Bradley's that has prevented them from being used in the comics.

Quote Originally Posted by Londo Bellian View Post
    I wonder about the accent T'Challa effects when he's Luke Charles. Carol seemed spooked by it in "Ultimates(squared). How do you imagine he talks like as LC? Obama?
    James C. Mathis III without the accent. Or Dave Fennoy.