Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

I like this lineup but part of me thinks Sam Wilson and his supporting cast represent the name better. Anyway Coates' BP has been pretty boring. I am all for a thoughtful read, but is very stiff aside from the stuff with the Midnight Angels.

LOL I wonder if they are going to retcon Eden as an Inhuman in this series. I'm waiting for it. I've been hoping for a while that he'd land in an X-Team.

Niffleheim

Comic book skills in new Marvel is a rarity.

Storm and BP as street level characters investigating a murder is ridiculous lmao!
    Last edited by Tofali; 01-20-2017 at 09:13 PM.
    "Dedra Meero is not just a woman in a men’s world, but a fascist in a world of fascists.” - Denise Gough

BANNED

This book is going to get cancelled. I'm not getting this after what he did in The Crew's first debut and let them ALL get their butts kicked....yeah no.
    Not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by stormphoenix View Post
    This book is going to get cancelled. I'm not getting this after what he did in The Crew's first debut and let them ALL get their butts kicked....yeah no.
    Not interested.
    What happened now?

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    i agree, but only if they get her characterization right. if they pull her out of the Xbooks (who have dropped the ball on her in a huge way) and she is shown as indecisive and as lightning lass, it doesn't change the trajectory on where the character is going. So this does have potential to do wonders for her. Time will tell.
    She'll be pulling double duty. Luke Cage is on the Defenders, T'Challa is an Ultimate, and Misty is on Sam Wilson's support team. Manifold is the only one not on another team, as he's simply been a BP supporting cast member since ANAD. I'd say being busy elsewhere some of the time certainly justifies her handing leadership of X-Men Gold to Kitty though. A leader needs to be full time.

Storm is pulling double duty.
    Tyke is pulling double duty.
    OML is pulling double duty.

Has this ever happened? Three different x-characters in two different teams at the same time?

I feel as though the concept of this book is too small for these characters. These are like UN ambassador characters playing small town sheriff.

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by ou·tré View Post
    What happened now?
    You haven't hear? B B B Bird Bird Bird Bird is the Word......Ou tre don't you know about the Bird Man! EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT THE BIRD....Sorry had to.

No um in Black Panthers Solo Series I believe it was issue number 7 he called in for help "The Crew" as you see here. They came to help T'Challa and they all got their butt whooped. It was embarrassing Storm got knocked out, Misty Knight got multiple punched in the face, Manifold was nowhere to be found Luke Cage barely did anything. It was embarrassing.

Astonishing Member

Who were they fighting?

BANNED

Quote Originally Posted by SpiderClops View Post
    Storm is pulling double duty.
    Tyke is pulling double duty.
    OML is pulling double duty.

Has this ever happened? Three different x-characters in two different teams at the same time?
    Wolverine used to pull triple and quadruple duty pretty often. So did a bunch of other X-Men (Emma, Psylocke, Archangel, Rachel, Iceman, etc) with secret X-Forces and in the days of multiple teams at the Mansion.

Astonishing Member

Deadpool has taken wolverine's place as showing up in ten places at once now. We'll see if they let storm be two places at once (they didn't really let her when she was in black panther.)

Quote Originally Posted by anyajenkins View Post
    Deadpool has taken wolverine's place as showing up in ten places at once now. We'll see if they let storm be two places at once (they didn't really let her when she was in black panther.)
    Wasn't she in Black Panther and Fantastic Four at the same time. And still pretty much an Xmen with gohst box series and leading a team against masque and had a crappy stint as an Avenger while being Lightlass in Utopia AoX ,schism ,AvX

BANNED

I think that mostly because we have All New Wolverine, Old Man Logan and Sabertooth.

BANNED

Who were they fighting?
    Regular humans.

Quote Originally Posted by DeathGods View Post
    Comic book skills in new Marvel is a rarity.

Storm and BP as street level characters investigating a murder is ridiculous lmao!
    Characters like Superman, Spider-man, and Wolverine all deal or dealt with this sorta thing on occasion so I don't understand the mind set behind for it being ridiculous for Storm or Black Panther doing so either.