Page 1 of 17 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosaic Q & A

Default Mosaic Q & A

Actually, rather than hijack the other thread, let's just have this one.

Any question I can answer I'll answer. From time to time. I'm not living here but I liked the last round so let's see if this works.

mo2 copy.jpg

If mosaic could pick a superhero to join, which would it be
    Black Panther Discord Server: https://discord.gg/SA3hQerktm

T'challa's Greatest Comic Book Feats: http://blackpanthermarvel.blogspot.c...her-feats.html

Incredible Member

Will we see mosaic in any other books? Specifically anything with IVX

Will he interact with any other Marvel characters inn is oook besides spidey? Or will he stick with his own characters that have been introduced and kind of stay in his own corner of the marvel universe

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post

Will he interact with any other Marvel characters inn is oook besides spidey? Or will he stick with his own characters that have been introduced and kind of stay in his own corner of the marvel universe
    I mean the cover of IVX #4 kinda has your answer.

Quote Originally Posted by MindofShadow View Post
    If mosaic could pick a superhero to join, which would it be
    Morris isn't really a joiner. He'd make good member of the Imperial Guard though. Hmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Bossace View Post

We think the fun of Morris is he can possess nearly anyone so we'll see him try it with other super people and we'll see him do it with normal people. I've got few more arcs in me.

Who do YOU think would be an interesting hero or villain for Morris to go against?

Were Morris to ever possess the bodies of Medusa, Black Bolt, or Maximus, he would likely discover that the Terrigen Bomb was exploded on purpose. Considering that becoming an Inhuman has pretty much destroyed his life, do you think he would be angry with The Inhuman Royals? ...possibly even angry enough to seek out revenge?

I think I can safely say we're all going to see how Morris feels about the Royals relatively soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    I think I can safely say we're all going to see how Morris feels about the Royals relatively soon.
    can't wait to see that.

Was there a specific celebrity, athlete or basketball player you had in mind when crafting Morris' personality? He kind of reminded me of LeBron James' talent mixed with JR Rider's attitude..

We think the fun of Morris is he can possess nearly anyone so we'll see him try it with other super people and we'll see him do it with normal people. I've got few more arcs in me.

Who do YOU think would be an interesting hero or villain for Morris to go against?
    Because I am absolutely SHAMELESS- Spider-Woman. Just to give Morris the one two punch in the difference/similarities between Jess and Peter. I'll pay in Girl Scout Cookies.

Really really looking forward to seeing this. That's gonna be fun!

Also I sent you a Private message - hope you saw it!
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

hmmm.

Spider-Woman. I'll take it under advisement.

I think it would be pretty funny to one day happen upon Moon Knight, and try get the "hop" on him, so he jumps in and we get a "I've made a huge mistake" moment.

It's be neat to see Mosaic possess the body of a shapeshifter like Mystique or even Ms. Marvel. Then he can spend his time as actually Morris Sacket again.

Was there a specific celebrity, athlete or basketball player you had in mind when crafting Morris' personality? He kind of reminded me of LeBron James' talent mixed with JR Rider's attitude..
    You're gonna hate this answer.

I don't follow sports at all. It's been extremely amusing to see how many people think I'm targeting this athlete or another. If they don't appear on soda commercials I don't know who they are. I couldn't name five current pro athletes on a bet much less what kind of personalities they have. I literally have no idea.

I chose basketball stardom for Morris because it allowed me to access celebrity culture. The particular sport could have been anything that allowed Morris to dominate as an individual and be a showboat. Also I know how to play basketball. I guess, if i knew how to play Jai Lai I suppose I would have used that.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    It's be neat to see Mosaic possess the body of a shapeshifter like Mystique or even Ms. Marvel. Then he can spend his time as actually Morris Sacket again.
    I would pay Girl Scout cookies for that too. But I'd pay MORE Girl Scout cookies for my suggestion

Also - I absolutely loved that answer.
    Last edited by Seren; 01-20-2017 at 10:05 PM.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast