Page 2 of 17 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosaic Q & A

What would you say to convince a reader who is on the fence to pick up the book?

Quote Originally Posted by Valamist View Post
    What would you say to convince a reader who is on the fence to pick up the book?
    Just do it. You will not regret it and you will find a new book added to your pull list.
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

If you like a good story that isn't anything like what you expect from a comic book this is the book for you.

If you're expecting constant fist fights about nothing, crazy convoluted backstories or cheesecake, you shouldn't read this book.

If you like the work of Charles Dickens, you should read this book.

If you like AMAZINGLY good art, you should read this book.

Hmm.

What else can I say?

You don't need a primer to read Morris's adventures. You can drop in now and not be confused.

Good enough?

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    If you like a good story that isn't anything like what you expect from a comic book this is the book for you.

If you're expecting constant fist fights about nothing, crazy convoluted backstories or cheesecake, you shouldn't read this book.

If you like the work of Charles Dickens, you should read this book.

If you like AMAZINGLY good art, you should read this book.

Hmm.

What else can I say?

You don't need a primer to read Morris's adventures. You can drop in now and not be confused.

Good enough?
    Honestly?... you had me on the first line! I am going to try reading from the start though. Not much of a fan just jumping in, when I read a book I like to now everything!

Quote Originally Posted by valamist View Post
    honestly?... You had me on the first line! I am going to try reading from the start though. Not much of a fan just jumping in, when i read a book i like to now everything!

hah! One of us! One of us!

Outside of a quick appearance in Uncanny Inhumans 11, all of Mosaic's story to date are contained in the first four issues. You don't by any stretch need to know the whole deal with The inhumans to get into Mosaic.

What is Mosiac's favorite food? Also, will we see Mosiac interact with some of the other NuHumans (like Iso, Synapse, Inferno etc.)? Seems like we could get some super strange interactions.

Quote Originally Posted by ţh€ €жţяą-๏яďɨɲąя¥ Tycon View Post
    What is Mosiac's favorite food?
    Prior to terrigenesis his favorite food was sushi.

POST terrigenesis, his favorite food is everything.

Also, will we see Mosiac interact with some of the other NuHumans (like Iso, Synapse, Inferno etc.)? Seems like we could get some super strange interactions.
    if by "interact" you mean "possess" no. Certainly not in the near future.

if you mean, "will he meet some of these people and talk to them?" yes.

Extraordinary Member

We have a pretty good idea of all he has lost. Is there anything about Mosiac's current state that he is beginning to enjoy?

The Barnes and Nobel preview showed Mosaic going up against Shield and interacting with some of the characters who appear on the Agents of Shield TV show. Is there any chance we might see Mosaic make an appearance on Agents of Shield?

also, thanks so much for fielding all these question... for offering some much-needed fun distraction on an otherwise crummy day for liberal-types like myself :3

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    The Barnes and Nobel preview showed Mosaic going up against Shield and interacting with some of the characters who appear on the Agents of Shield TV show. Is there any chance we might see Mosaic make an appearance on Agents of Shield?
    I have no direct contact with the writers or producers of that show so, while it's TECHNICALLY possible, I wouldn't hold my breath on it. I'd love to write it if they did use him.

also, thanks so much for fielding all these question... for offering some much-needed fun distraction on an otherwise crummy day for liberal-types like myself :3
    This is my job, telling stories to, I hope, lighten your daily emotional load for a few minutes at least. Plus, it helps me too. I spent all day at the movies. Go and see SING! if you haven't.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic Vega View Post
    We have a pretty good idea of all he has lost. Is there anything about Mosiac's current state that he is beginning to enjoy?

well..... the timeline of the first arc (after he comes out of the cocoon) takes place over less than 36 hours. I don't think Morris has had time to think, much less enjoy anything. We'll get to that, I think, but not yet.

hah! One of us! One of us!
    Well what can I say? Except for I'm Morris. I am Valamist. We're Morris. We're Valamist.

MorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisVa lamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMo rrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisVala mistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorr isValamist...

Wait, what happened?
    Last edited by Valamist; 01-21-2017 at 02:21 PM.

Well what can I say? Except for I'm Morris. I am Valamist. We're Morris. We're Valamist.

MorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisVa lamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMo rrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisVala mistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorrisValamistMorr isValamist...

Wait, what happened?
    LOL.

just you wait.

nothing happens by accident.

Ultimate Member

Who do YOU think would be an interesting hero or villain for Morris to go against?
    Well since he becomes people and knows what they know-

Prodigy
    Emma Frost
    Punisher

Think of how much death those 3 have dealt with over the years.

Sleepwalker
    Tom Foster-Goliath
    Venom
    She Hulk
    Baron Zemo
    Alex Wilder

While it will never happen-
    Eli Bradley-who will have enough issues with a certain Captain America.