Page 8 of 17 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Mosaic Q & A

Astonishing Member Tazpocalapse's Avatar

Great way to end the first arc. We find out Pops sold Morris out a long time ago. What a kick in the %@!!$. I like that the motives of the characters were laid out on the table.The revelation of his father having plans to capitalize off him even before his change makes the Tia girlfriend scam even worse. If i was Morris i would not trust him ever again. Morris is going to have to wonder how many people in his past were actually his friends or more pawns of his father.

I find it ironic and funny that so many people in this story were willing to use others for their own purposes whether they were benign or selfish. Pops using Morris, Morris using anyone he could to get back to his body, and Busey using everyone to get Morris under the control of Brand. Poor Spidey lol, btw loved that you showed his spidey sense and how overwhelming it would be to someone unfamiliar with it.

One question if you were Mosaic and you could possess someone for 24 hrs who would it be and what would you do.

Quote Originally Posted by Tazpocalapse View Post
    Great way to end the first arc. We find out Pops sold Morris out a long time ago. What a kick in the %@!!$. I like that the motives of the characters were laid out on the table.The revelation of his father having plans to capitalize off him even before his change makes the Tia girlfriend scam even worse. If i was Morris i would not trust him ever again. Morris is going to have to wonder how many people in his past were actually his friends or more pawns of his father.
    Thank you.

I find it ironic and funny that so many people in this story were willing to use others for their own purposes whether they were benign or selfish. Pops using Morris, Morris using anyone he could to get back to his body, and Busey using everyone to get Morris under the control of Brand.
    Welcome to celebrity life. And, yes.

Poor Spidey lol, btw loved that you showed his spidey sense and how overwhelming it would be to someone unfamiliar with it.
    It was Spider-Sense combined with what happens to Mosaic when you hurt his physical body. People are always asking me about the character's weaknesses, thinking I've made him all-powerful or something but I've dropped clues in nearly every issue as to why him limitations and weaknesses are. We saw a BIG one in issue #5.

One question if you were Mosaic and you could possess someone for 24 hrs who would it be and what would you do.
    You'll laugh but I've honestly never thought of that question. I'm happy in my own skin.I don't think I've ever looked at someone else's life and thought "God, If I could just be them for one day."

There are Lot of people i'd like to meet but I don't think there's anyone I'd like to be but me.
    Last edited by Redjack; 02-24-2017 at 08:14 AM.

Mighty Member

So I noticed the fork antenna on Mosaic's body, only Blackbolt and Lockjaw possess one. Is that an indication of how powerful Mosaic truly is, is there some connection between the three of them and finally can Mosaic get back into his physical body, although it looks non-human now.

Quote Originally Posted by The tall man View Post
    So I noticed the fork antenna on Mosaic's body, only Blackbolt and Lockjaw possess one. Is that an indication of how powerful Mosaic truly is, is there some connection between the three of them and finally can Mosaic get back into his physical body, although it looks non-human now.
    No direct connection to Black Bolt and Lockjaw but, yes, Mosaic is MASSIVELY more powerful than he suspects.

Quote Originally Posted by Redjack View Post
    No direct connection to Black Bolt and Lockjaw but, yes, Mosaic is MASSIVELY more powerful than he suspects.
    Please don't tell me he'll evolve into some undefined abstract concept, joining his pals Eternity, Infinity, Love, Hate and Ulysses!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
    Please don't tell me he'll evolve into some undefined abstract concept, joining his pals Eternity, Infinity, Love, Hate and Ulysses!!
    Sorry, that was uncalled for. Mosaic is a hidden (?) gem in the Marvel lineup. It's an intriguing concept told in a very engaging way and from trying out the first issue without any expectations this book is now at the top of my reading list.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciriaco View Post
    LOl.

I'm a much better writer than that.

Shou-Lao The Bitch Dragon Iron Fist's Avatar

Since Mosaic is currently set in the past, is he going to encounter the point the universe was destroyed and remade ala Secret Wars at all?

Did you do research into the 'interference theory of memory' when conceptualizing Morris' ability to fully recall with crystal clarity distant memories?

I have a feeling Doc is working his way down the list of questions he didn't ask in the interview XD
    Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience.
    Co-Host of the Attilan Rising Podcast Follow @SpiderWomnDaily on Twitter, and check out To Know Her Is To Fear Here: The Spider-Woman Podcast

Quote Originally Posted by Iron Fist View Post
    Since Mosaic is currently set in the past, is he going to encounter the point the universe was destroyed and remade ala Secret Wars at all?
    nope. #6 nd #7 bring us current with the rest of the MU.

Everything Fades Away... butterflykyss's Avatar

I am really enjoying the series so far! Great job!!!

Quote Originally Posted by butterflykyss View Post
    I am really enjoying the series so far! Great job!!!
    I thank you very much for that on behalf of Team Mosaic.

#6 comes on next Wednesday. People who love inhumans will REALLY want to get it.

the preview pages for next week's issue are looking dope (though I'm already missing Mr. Randolph's art (granted he deserve a break)). Any hint available on the origin of those weird sarcophagus things are that the Brand Corp has stumbled upon?

in the out-of-left field department: there's an Inhuman villain from the old days named Nebulo whose powers are that he's completely invisible (only his shadow is discernible). If/when Mosaic interacts with the Inhumans of Attilan, it would be very cool to see him interact with this particular adversary.

Quote Originally Posted by Doc Sonic View Post
    the preview pages for next week's issue are looking dope (though I'm already missing Mr. Randolph's art (granted he deserve a break)). Any hint available on the origin of those weird sarcophagus things are that the Brand Corp has stumbled upon?

in the out-of-left field department: there's an Inhuman villain from the old days named Nebulo whose powers are that he's completely invisible (only his shadow is discernible). If/when Mosaic interacts with the Inhumans of Attilan, it would be very cool to see him interact with this particular adversary.
    I'm always pleasantly surprised too see which pages they choose for the previews. The pages prior to those will explain what's happening.

Yeah. Mosaic without Khary isn't the pure article but Bruno and Thony are damned fine artists and it's pretty cool to see how they interpret these characters. Frankly, it's VERY cool.

Khary's definitely coming back, so don't worry about that. I just saw some of his new pages yesterday.

Bruno is going to rock your world too. And Emilio is keeping things consistent with the coloring. people tend to forget how much he contributes to this book. It's a LOT.