Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Quote Originally Posted by daBronzeBomma View Post
    I think one way to expand the Wonderverse is to establish and clearly define its most central locales.

But what about an HQ That is uniquely hers? A Wonder Castle? Wonder Temple? And where should it be? In Themyscria or Gateway? Or Olympus itself or mobile always?

I'd stick with Themysciran embassy. It tells a lot about her being a politic superhero and it would be, as an embassy, a place that is open to people in need.

You're absolutely right that Diana's headquarters would be overt, welcoming, and intentional.

The Amazons of Themyscira are her mother's army. Diana's would be the Justice Society, and all the superhumans of Earth.

Scratch the Pentacle. Build the Hall of Justice in Gateway. It serves the exact same purpose as the Themysciran Embassy, AND has an appearance we all already know.
    Last edited by CRaymond; 03-08-2017 at 06:59 PM.

A like the idea of JL Hall of Justice would be more of a tourist attraction not a real HQ for Diana. For Diana I think the WonderDome could be the Themyscira embassy. However, I think that it shouldn't float unless it's to protected people.