Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Astonishing Member

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

interesting. i wonder how canon this map is.

Quote Originally Posted by Aahz View Post

what's the name of dr fate's uhmm tower?

Extraordinary Member

Quote Originally Posted by silly View Post
    interesting. i wonder how canon this map is.
    It is from "The Atlas of the DC Universe" for the "DC Heros" Roleplaying game.

It was probaly offical at some point, but might not be anymore (the Gotham map in that book is for example completly different from the current one).

Quote Originally Posted by Kaijudo View Post
    I think you flipped these two around, at least for their post-Crisis books. Ted was in Chicago and Vic was in Hub City.
    Yep...this is my list of the cities I think they should belong to.

In their Charlton days Ted fought crime in Hub City and The Question in Crown City.
    Another fun fact...in the very first DC's Who's Who Ted's base of operation is listed as Hub City and for the Question it's listed as Chicago.
    "History of the DC Universe" by Wolfman and Perez, when the DCU use to make sense.

Quote Originally Posted by Herowatcher View Post
    Yep...this is my list of the cities I think they should belong to.

In their Charlton days Ted fought crime in Hub City and The Question in Crown City.
    Another fun fact...in the very first DC's Who's Who Ted's base of operation is listed as Hub City and for the Question it's listed as Chicago.
    Ah, gotcha. Crown City would be an interesting one to bring back. I wonder which current hero would fit in well there, what kind of city modern writers would make it?

Astonishing Member Timothy Hunter's Avatar

Gotham and Metropolis. This might seem to be a smug answer, but since Jon and Damian are so interconnected to Superman and Batman, that they probably shouldn't reside in cities of their own. Plus, more importantly Jon and Damian are like middle school age, they're kids, they should probably operate where their parents operate.

I'd like Wonder Woman to reside in Gateway City again. ARGUS and Steve Trevor and Etta Candy should also be based out of Gateway.

I was always got a midwest vibe from Opal City. Like Ohio or Illinois.

Amazing Member

I believe the last place Fawcett City was suggested to be was Minnesota. It makes sense, too. Wisconsin already has the Great Lakes Avengers in Milwaukee. There are a few states that need something in the form of fictional cities.
    MARVEL - All-New Guardians of the Galaxy, X-Men Gold, Thanos, Hawkeye (trade)
    DC - Doom Patrol, Cave Carson Has A Cybernetic Eye, Shade the Changing Girl, Mother Panic, Bug!: The Adventures of Forager, Mister Miracle
    Non-Big Two - Forever waiting on another arc of The Umbrella Academy, I Hate Fairyland (trade)

Aquaman and Mera live in Amnesty Bay, Massachusetts
    “Somewhere, in our darkest night, we made up the story of a man who will never let us down.”

- Grant Morrison on Superman