• No Polls

0 0%
  • No Polls

0 0%
  • No Polls

0 0%
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Amazing Member

Default Umbrella Fight!! Ryoga Hibiki vs. Shizumaru Hisame vs. Princess Peach vs. Okuni

As the title states, this is a brawl with umbrella users!

Fight takes place in a Japanese Garden at night.

Who would prevail in victory?

Ryoga Hibiki (Ranma 1/2)

Shizumaru Hisame (Samurai Shodown)

Princess Peach (Note: This is her Super Princess Peach version)

Okuni (Samurai Warriors/Sengoku Musou)

Ryoga loses automatically because he gets lost on the way there.

Amazing Member

In theory yes, since Ryoga has a terrible sense of direction. However this match is setup so that he is already there with the other contestants.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
    In theory yes, since Ryoga has a terrible sense of direction. However this match is setup so that he is already there with the other contestants.
    Hiya Bloody. Welcome To Rumbles.
    Just an FYI, no polls allowed.
    Guy And Chou's RPG Site
    Rumbles Moderator

THE CBR COMMUNITY STANDARDS & RULES ~ Know them. Follow them. Love them.

Dweller in the West Primetime Harder's Avatar

Feats for Shizumaru and Okuni?
    Quote Originally Posted by The Drunkard Kid View Post
    Are there any ghost types that are immune to fire, ice, and gorilla marriage?
    Quote Originally Posted by Pendaran View Post
    I hate you all, from chimpan a to chimpan z.
    "Doom drinks your milkshake!" -PatchMadripoor

Original join date: 6/2007

Quote Originally Posted by Bloody View Post
    He still gets lost.

Somehow.

Don't ask.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    He still gets lost.

Somehow.

Don't ask.
    How about this: he wasn't invited to the match; he was so lost that he just sort of wandered into the middle of it.

Ryoga had managed to get involved in enough combat situations where his directional issues were not an issue. Once there he'll stay there.

I don't know enough about the other contestants to make an informed judgement.
    Original join date: 11/23/2004
    Eclectic Connoisseur of all things written, drawn, or imaginatively created.

Quote Originally Posted by Tami View Post
    I don't know enough about the other contestants to make an informed judgement.
    Peach actually isn't half bad in a Rumble, but the Nerima crew - Ryoga especially - is way above her pay grade. I did what research I could on Shizumaru and Okuni, and couldn't find anything indicating they have the speed or durability to keep up with Ryoga.

The Weeping Mod Sharpandpointies's Avatar

Yeah - people often don't actually notice Ryoga's speed because he doesn't have too many explicit feats, but they're there if one looks hard enough. Certainly there are enough of them to justify him doing stuff like tagging Ranma once in a while.

The dude is a monster, really. Not saying he's going to flat-out win this, as I'm still waiting for feats for the other characters, but.
    Why are we here?

"Superboy Prime (the yelling guy if he needs clarification)..." - Postmania
    "...dropping an orca whale made of fire on your enemies is a pretty strong opening move." - Nik
    "Why throw punches when you can be making everyone around you sterile mutant corpses?" - Pendaran, regarding Dr. Fate

Shizumaru, from what I know, is nothing in front of a tank like Ryoga. Umbrella or not

Amazing Member

Ryoga would win His strength is a huge factor, as well as experience since he fought Ranma Saotome on a daily basis.

Shizumaru Hisame is an excellent fighter and part demon, as proven in his debut in Samurai Shodown 3, since Haohmaru trained him. Not to mention he, in SS3's canon, and Haohmaru killed Zankuro, the main villian of SS3. However lacks the physical strength that Ryoga possess.

Princess Peach (Note: This is her Super Princess Peach version) is the weakest in terms of fighting with an umbrella (Her attack with an umbrella consists of an overhead swipe.) But she makes up for it with her emotional powers.

Okuni, while being a more formidable fighter and marginally stronger than Peach, lacks the strength of Ryoga. Though I personally believe that Okuni is at least on equal terms with Shizumaru as far as fighting techniques go.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuro View Post
    He still gets lost.

Somehow.

Don't ask.
    Ryoga takes a single step towards his opponents...

To find himself floating in the middle of the Pacific Ocean.

Ryoga: WHAT THE HELL?!

Seriously, you cannot confine Ryoga nor his inexplicable ability to get lost. Dimensional Space is his bitch and oddly enough, he's its as well.
    Ichigo: What even *are* you?!

Kenpachi: Some say my mother was a train. Some say that I'm a rejected Godzilla monster too strong for the series canon. But everyone says: I'M THE KEEEEENPACHIIIIII!!!!

Has ryoga ever knowingly used his speed , in battle or otherwise? The Akane name thing is definitely one instance of his speed feats, albeit subconsciously

And it all turns out to have been set up by Albert Wesker and his Umbrella Organization because the guy decided he needed a hobby that didn't involve making horrific mutant zombie monsters. So he took to setting up brawls between people using a specific theme.

Secretly taking some of the fighter's genetic material to make new horrific mutant zombie monsters is just so he can pitch it to his corporate backers... And because he really wants to make a horrific mutant zombie monster who uses an umbrella.
    Critics who treat adult as a term of approval, instead of as a merely descriptive term, cannot be adult themselves. To be concerned about being grown up, to admire the grown up because it is grown up, to blush at the suspicion of being childish; these things are the marks of childhood and adolescence.
    - C.S. Lewis